Chapter 25

Chapter 25. Going back and forth [V]

    Lu Tingxi clearly felt that the little anchor saw his eyes light up, and his expression was filled with joy, as if a slag (cat) saw Sizebel (a kind of fish).

    She opened her gorgeous lips, and then——

    Ring, ring, ring!

    The timer goes off.

    Chu Yu instantly forgot what to say, picked up a large colander to blanch the cooked potato sticks, the water flowed down, the cooked potato sticks were plump in shape and bright yellow in color, very pleasing to look at.

    But the audience in the live broadcast room... they were busy eating cucumbers.

    With nearly two million visits, not many noticed the new news on her side, even if they found out, they still asked.

    [Alara: Anchor, can this be eaten? 】

    Chu Yu: "...not yet."

    When the water was almost drained, Chu Yu spread another layer of water-absorbing material on the table and poured the boiled potatoes on it. Although there might not be many people listening, Chu Yu still Seriously describe the cooking steps.

    "The freshly boiled potatoes carry a lot of water. Be careful to control the water, otherwise the water inside will splash when you fry it." All the things in the interstellar are very easy to use. After more than ten seconds on the absorbent cloth, it's very painful. Yu poured the potato sticks back into the colander.

    "Now let's start the next step - frying!"

    Chu Yu lit the fire and poured nearly half of the pot of oil.

    Vegetables have a short maturity cycle, which was doubled in the omnipotent interstellar era. The Chu family’s vegetable garden has harvested four waves of rapeseed. Now Chu Yu has stored more than a dozen large bottles of vegetable oil, and there is no shortage of oil!

    In addition, Ji Lin brought back a batch of peanut seeds a few days ago. I believe that not only will they be able to eat peanuts and peanut oil in the future, but their small life will become more and more nourishing.

    So, take out one-fifth bottle of vegetable oil to make fried food... Chu Yu doesn't feel pain at all!

    Deep frying is about hot. Chu Yu turned on the fire, heated the oil until it was 70% hot, and poured in potato sticks. When the potatoes touched the oil, there was a sizzling sound immediately, and the rich aroma overflowed after a while.

    The attention of the audience in the live broadcast room was finally drawn back, but Chu Yu didn't notice it this time, because she was completely absorbed in the pot of fried potatoes, and of course she didn't forget to explain.     "When frying, try not to turn the potatoes randomly to avoid breaking them. You can use a spatula to pour hot oil on the surface that cannot be fried, so as to ensure that every side is taken care of." Everyone is looking at     that Pot of French fries, Lu Tingxi paid a little attention to Chu Yu's face.     The little anchor's face is still so fair and tender, her eyebrows and eyes look soft and soft, but against the firelight, the scorching light jumps in her dark eyes, and she is dyed with a bit of stubborn perseverance, which is no longer what he saw in the black market. The little anchor who arrived with a poke.     But looking at it again, it seems that she is still her, and nothing has changed.     Lu Tingxi thought about the child's blue eyes when he saw it earlier... Tsk, why didn't he inherit his mother's advantages?     He was distracted, while the other two million viewers in the live broadcast room were all focused on watching Chu Yu - French fries!     I saw her hands repeating the movements, as if it had been a long time, but in fact, it was only two minutes, and the aroma after frying became more and more obvious. After the surface of the French fries showed a faint golden color, Chu Yu finally fished out the French fries .     [Hey: Can I eat it? 】    Chu Yu: "..."     You only ask this question, don't you?     [Do today's things tomorrow: Aww - it's so hot! Tongue, tongue can't feel it! ! 】    【Never give in: I will eat even if my tongue is gone! ]     Fearing that this group of imperial people who were desperate for food would cause something to happen again, Chu Yu didn't care to let it dry, and put the French fries back into the oil pan, saying, "Wait, this one needs to be fried again. once."