Chapter 1

Chapter 1. Transmigrating to the Interstellar Era

    The cold-colored room, the cold medical equipment, and...

    Chu Yu moved his gaze to the face of the man in front of him who was also as cold as ice.

    A very handsome man, his expression was clearly cold, but he had a pair of extremely passionate peach blossom eyes, which vaguely gave her a strange sense of familiarity.

    Chu Yu pressed her head, "This is it?"

    A hospital?

    The man in front of him was not wearing a white coat with the same specifications, so he was an enthusiastic citizen? But this appearance is probably too high.

    The man was still looking at her with a scrutinizing gaze.

    Chu Yu took the opportunity to look around -

    no!

    The medical equipment around her was super high-tech, and no matter what she looked at outside or the man's face, there was a touch of blue... Wait,

    blue! ?

    She lowered her head, only to find that her whole body was soaked in light blue liquid, the sealed thing, like the medical cabin mentioned in science fiction novels...

    fantasy, no no, science fiction, right? !

    The man on the opposite side slightly raised his eyebrows, "Stupid?"

    Chu Yu's heart skipped a beat, and she pretended to be weak, "Oh, my head hurts..." After a while, "Well, I seem to have lost my memory... ...Who are you?"

    The good-looking man smiled, softening his cold eyebrows.

    "Very well, I don't even remember." He said, "It's even more stupid." "

    Then our relationship, are you my...boyfriend?" Chu Yu cautiously probed.

    The man looked at her with a mean mouth.

    "You have a good idea."

    "And, I'm not interested in you or Luan Lun."

    Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief: "...It's okay."

    Facing this kind of boyfriend, she was really afraid that one day she could not control herself and would go to jail.

    half an hour later.

    Chu Yu finally figured out the current situation - what he heard from Ji Lin.

    She has crossed over!

    Chu Yu leaned back on the sofa.

    Travel to the interstellar era a thousand years later.

    In this era, the earth has been destroyed, and she now lives on a small planet called Kodo, and there are countless planets of this size in this universe. Hundreds of nearby planets are connected together to form an "empire".

    Humans live in the empire, but the universe is not only inhabited by humans.

    Due to territorial and resource issues, the empire often fought with other races around it. Fortunately, the battle line was always drawn to the outermost circle, and Kodo, where Chu Yu lived, was still relatively peaceful.

    Of course, in the interstellar era with highly developed technology and genetic technology, the wisdom and physique of human beings today are not comparable to those of thousands of years ago.