Chapter 29

Chapter 29. A feast for the mouth [V]

    Just do it!

    Under Chu Yu's expectant gaze, Ji Lin finally took the piece of chicken, and poured cold water on his little cousin before doing it, "I'll try it, I don't guarantee it will succeed." "It's okay

    ! Just try your best!"

    Chu Yu said immediately, and then changed the subject, raising his tone and saying, "Hey~ who is my cousin, how can there be things in this world that my cousin can't do? If If even my cousin can't do it, then no one can do it!"

    Ji Lin looked at her.

    Ah.

    Only at this time, Rainbow Fart blows nicely.

    Ji Lin wrapped the whole piece of chicken with mental power, and then went deep into the organization little by little, to find out the violent factors in it and get rid of it bit by bit...

    This process is not easy to operate, but Ji Lin is a mecha, and the interstellar combat power is extraordinary The internal structure of the mecha is far more precise and detailed than people imagined, which also requires quite skilled control of mental power.

    Compared with building a mecha, it is much easier to clean a piece of chicken.

    This is the hope of the whole family. Three pairs of eyes fell on Ji Lin, and every minute and every second was like a year. The fresh air particles in the house were running fast, and gradually, the peculiar smell became lighter. At this time Ji Lin raised his head -

    "Okay?" Chu Yu asked.

    "It's not close."

    "Cousin, come on!!" Chu Yu clenched his fist and waved at Ji Lin, as if mentally working hard with him.

    Ji Lin waved at her unmoved, "Come here." "

    ?"

    Ji Lin led Chu Yu to the chicken, "Try to use your mental power to get rid of the remaining violent factors inside. Sneak in quietly, then It's a kind of gray-black tiny particles..."

    Chu Yu blinked with an innocent look on her face, "But I still don't have enough control over my spiritual power now."

    "Because it's not enough, I need to practice even more." Ji Lin said naturally.

    "I'm in a hurry to eat meat, what a waste of time?" Chu Yu shied away, and said, "Cousin, are you tired? The hopes of the whole family are on you, just keep going! Cousin Don’t stop, cousin!!”

    “No——”

    Ji Lin looked at Chu Yu, uttering words coldly with her beautifully shaped lips, “I’m fine, I’ve been waiting for such a long time, and it’s not too late for the last few minutes "

    The man slightly hooked the corners of his lips, showing a slight arc of a smile, and a three-point smile appeared in his peach blossom eyes, "Little cousin, come on." After a pause, "It just so happens that you really need to do recovery training. "

    Chu Yu: "..."

    This is definitely an opportunity to retaliate!

    Chu Yu stared at the piece of chicken, looked at it for a while with a sad face, and finally chose to bow his head to Ji Lin, "Cousin, can we stop hurting each other?" "No,

    and you have been hurting me with a single arrow today."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    "Get started, the happiness of the whole family is in your hands now." Ji Lin repeated the nonsense that Chu Yu had just said, "Don't stop, cousin." So Chu Yu