Chapter 73

Chapter 73. Fighting between father and son [V]

    Chu Yu looked at the eyes of this fellow nerd full of affection, "Then how did you come here this year?" "

    Just drink the nutrient solution." Wang Meng replied, "I was addicted to holographic online games when I first came here, hehe, can you I’ve been told that that thing is really addictive, and then put the nutrient solution on the virtual warehouse, and one day will pass. I play all day, and write some novels if I can’t survive. Anyway, I read a lot of routines about that thing. Everyone understands that they can barely maintain their lives..."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    So the big essence that Miao Lan crazily admires is for the sake of food? I don't know how the other party will feel after knowing the truth.

    "Don't you think of a way to improve it yourself?" Chu Yu asked.

    "Hi~ How can I know that? There are so many interesting things in StarCraft, and my time is very precious!" Wang Meng replied with a straight face, "It's not you, you just need to know it, otherwise our character settings overlap. You will get sprayed in anime or novels!"

    Busy playing games? To put it bluntly, you are lazy!

    Chu Yu thought about his own side. Recently, Ke Yizhou's studio has expanded. He recruited a few smart people from his family. This group of people researched faster than ever. Without urging, he just looked at himself with longing eyes.

    Chu Yu felt that sooner or later she would be hollowed out by them!

    But now, if Wang Meng had to say...

    "Do you remember the recipe for Coke?" she asked.

    "Remember!" Wang Meng said, "I used to take a can of this thing a day, and I remembered the recipe and taste firmly. And oh, although I don't know how to cook, I can't get enough of it in an episode of "Hua Guo on the Tongue*" I’m done chasing after the landing, I’m not good at practice, but I’m fine in terms of theoretical knowledge!”

    Chu Yu’s eyes lit up suddenly, and looking at Wang Meng again, it was as if he was looking at another radiant hero.

    "Old sister?" Wang Meng was a little flustered.

    "Okay, very good." Chu Yu said, "Wait a minute—"

    Regardless of what Wang Meng thought, she dialed Ke Yizhou directly. Ke Yizhou will be in the research room and has reached a critical step. But after receiving Chu Yu's message, she stopped all work at hand and connected to her. communication.

    He was wearing a neat white coat. Even though the two were quite familiar, he still treated Chu Yu with great respect, "Miss Chu?" "

    Yes." Chu Yu asked, "Are you free? I want to introduce someone to you." I know you."

    "Yes." The young man made the people below stop, and after thinking for a moment, he still asked, "Everyone introduced by Ms. Chu is trustworthy, but can I still ask, what kind of person is the other party? "

    Chu Yu thought about Wang Meng's character design, "Should... be a person who can give you a lot of inspiration?"

    Ke Yizhou's expression changed instantly!

    Then, Chu Yu established a communication with Wang Meng and Ke Yizhou. Wang Meng, who was just an otaku, was petrified, because although the young man in front of him was gentle and good-looking, his eyes were surprisingly bright, brighter than his fellow villagers. It's like eating!