Chapter 39

Chapter 39. Darker Than Darkness [V]

    "Ayu."

    Ji Lin called her from behind, and the little bun wanted to go to Chu Yu's place, but was also held back by Ji Lin, "This thing is for you, not for you to use it like this, put it away." The sound was like a

    dream Waking up.

    Chu Yu also realized that at this moment, she had become overly emotional because of those despicable and inducing remarks on the star network. She pursed her lips, let go of her arms, and said to the group of law enforcement officers.

    "Sorry."

    The group of guards also breathed a sigh of relief. If Chu Yu didn't cooperate at all, then the next thing would be difficult. Thinking of this, their eyes lost a bit of contempt.

    Ji Lin took all this into consideration, "Can you move the battleship outside? That land is my mother's private property."

    He can sue them for lax law enforcement.

    The leader nodded slightly at the people around him, and the huge monster was immediately moved to another open space.

    Ji Lin: "Thank you for understanding."

    During this time, Chu Yu's emotions gradually calmed down, and she raised her head and calmly said to the man, "I'll go with you and accept the investigation.

    " It has been more than ten minutes since the piece of alien meat, and her body has not experienced any problems, which is enough to prove this.

    There are very few chefs in the empire. Ordinary people would never think of cooking by themselves. This also took advantage of Chu Yu. Although there is an authoritative chefs association there, it did not say that non-chefs must not cook and broadcast live .

    The only problem that followed was that she used dangerous exotic animal meat for cooking without authorization, and initially concealed the raw materials from the audience...

    This cannot be refuted, and she accepted the punishment.

    I just hope that when the time comes, she can see that she has found out the correct way to cook the exotic meat, and she will pay off her efforts.

    The laws of the empire should be fair.

    Both Chu Xiyue and Chu Jiayang wanted to say something, but they were stopped by Ji Lin's eyes. He said to the group of guards, "My cousin, please everyone." Turning around, he told Xiao Baozi, "Go to the house Get your mother a coat, it's windy outside."

    When you meet a reasonable family member, you feel comfortable doing business, so naturally you don't care too much about a coat.

    After the guards scanned everything, Ji Lin personally handed over the coat to Chu Yu. Chu Yu was a little surprised when he saw the style, but Ji Lin was very calm and confiscated Chu Yu's PA-C923 Trailblazer High Frequency Pulse at the same time. When the beam gun was retracted, her fingertips accidentally touched the brain on her wrist.

    "Be honest along the way. You didn't make any mistakes, just walk back and forth, don't make trouble for me, you know?"

    Chu Yu glanced at him, and saw Ji Lin's expression was cold, as if he was normal It's the same, slowly lowering the eyelids, putting on the coat obediently.

    "Understood, cousin."

    ...

    Chu Yu got on the guard's battleship.