Chapter 90

Chapter 90. Turn lottery into flash kill [V]

    "Huh—"

    Chu Yu let out a long breath. Just now, she finally finished the star network serial version of "Qing Chuan Ji".

    As for the storm of rewards below, and the ups and downs of fighting with "Qing Chuan Ji" after "God of War" was bought by Xing Cui and turned into a film and television, she didn't bother to care about it... anyway

    ... Come on, the heat is all hers.

    Whoring for nothing, no loss!

    Now, Chu Yu has returned to Kodo Star where she first lived, and during this time her scattered food industry chain is developing vigorously—the God of War is indeed the God of War, and he can do everything quickly (?), and the pigs that are

    assigned Chicken farm missions are done fast and well.

    Now a batch of new cubs are being bred, and the new pork raised in this way has no impurities inside, and can be eaten directly without mental power.

    Yes~!

    On Wang Meng's side, so many years of reading about women is not for nothing. There are many ideas in his head, and he met Ke Yizhou, a scientist with practical spirit. Now the two giants in the fat house world-Cola and Sprite have been developed. Yes, several types of alcohol have been researched, and they are constantly expanding the industrial chain, striving to become bigger and stronger, and create glory forever...

    Cough cough.

    Of course, she didn't squeeze too much from her cousin. After all, how can I do without the tools to engage in the industrial chain?

    Get all the kitchen utensils for her!

    But on Ji Lin's side, in view of his trust in his cousin Doraemon's almighty ability, Chu Yu completely let him go around, and stopped doing such things as laymen guiding experts.

    Not to mention the embarrassment, I might accept my cousin's "death stare" at any time, I really can't bear it.

    But speaking of it, it was Hua Die that surprised Chu Yu the most!

    Maybe it's their spiritual characteristics, they are naturally close to plants, or maybe it's because Chu Yu made them delicious delicacies during the time on the planet, which made the little butterflies full of energy.

    In short, Chu Yu's vegetable and fruit village has already taken shape, and they are born at an extremely fast speed. Coupled with the efficient processing plant of the interstellar era, the first batch of mustard has already been produced!

    It was sent to Chu Yu by interstellar express, and she tasted a little. After all, she didn't personally supervise the work, and the taste was a bit worse than her traditional handmade ones, but it was 70 to 80% similar, and it could be sent to sell!

    And the butterflies also planted rice!

    This batch also quickly matured and was made into white rice, which means that now there are both staple food and side dishes.

    What are you waiting for?

    Chu Yu went straight to a live broadcast. After cooking two dishes as usual, a group of starving ghosts were waiting to be fed again.

    But this time after the usual five minutes passed, Chu Yu didn't turn off the broadcast immediately, and some old viewers already understood-

    [嗤~]