Chapter 31

Chapter 31. Two poles of brothers [V]

    For just a moment, Chu Yu met the man's eyes—

    it was a young man's face with fair complexion, smooth lines, and handsome eyebrows. In particular, he had a pair of very smart eyes, which had a slight gleam under the direct gaze. Blue light, just one glance can make people feel refreshed.

    It is undeniable that Mr. Da Miao's real face is very good-looking, but besides being beautiful, it also has some unique aura. The sun is smudged, and his whole body has an unreal whiteness, which weakens his aura as an adult. , even the thin and straight figure became hazy, standing in the green of the garden, with a pure and beautiful youthful air.

    Just one glance makes one feel that he is harmless from the bottom of his heart.

    At this time, Chu Yu had long forgotten those precautions before, not to mention, there was such a face hidden under the head of the funny big cat...

    Ahhh!

    So cute!

    Lu Tingxi naturally saw all of Chu Yu's reactions in his eyes, and then began to play wildly.

    The young man was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head to look for his brain, and after a pause, he slowly raised his head, looked at Chu Yu on the other end of the communication, tilted his head, and did what he did when he was still wearing a cat head. The same, as if to alleviate this embarrassment, but still with a slight unnatural stiffness in his movements, he opened his lips and asked a little shyly.

    "Have you seen it?"

    In fact, his demeanor is somewhat different from his usual personality, but according to Lu Tingxi's understanding of the little anchor, after giving Chu Yu a huge shock, her head should not be quite right. Can go around the bend in no time.

    This is the best time to dig a hole.

    Sure enough, the little anchor on that end nodded obediently.

    I've been fooled.

    After all, his character is a young man, and it's not good to be too shy, so Lu Tingxi quickly adjusted his state, and smiled at Chu Yu relaxedly and comfortably with an adult posture.

    "I thought you had already turned off the communication, so you took off the virtual headgear."

    It's a pity that the sense of youth has dropped sharply, but it is more convenient for dialogue.

    "Sorry." Chu Yu immediately apologized to him.

    "It's okay, but you've already seen my face..." The young man paused, "Shouldn't you also express a little bit?"

    This sentence seems a bit greasy, but Mr. Big Miao showed his face! Paired with the shy and embarrassed expression on his face, Chu Yu has no psychological barriers at all!

    "Ah? But I didn't cover my face." After reacting, Chu Yu asked again, "What do you want?" The

    young man blinked, "Can I put an extra ketchup in the express package?" "

    But the French fries are already It doesn't taste good when it's cold..." Chu Yu frowned, looking at the young man's pretty face, she thought... ah, he's so good-looking, why don't you fry up an extra serving, it doesn't seem like a lot of trouble?     "You don't need to redo it, just give

    ketchup." Lu Tingxi explained, "I like that taste very much     . " .     "Thank you."     Hearing her agreement, on the other end, the young man showed another shallow and gentle smile. With the dishes in the yard, Chu Yu felt that he had been hit by his appearance, and he was a little swayed until he went offline.     Ji Lin noticed her abnormality, "What's wrong with you?"     "Slow, I can't slow down..."     Chu Yu answered while clutching her heart, turned around and poured a plate of ketchup for Mr. Big Meow, and then stared at her again. Ji Lin stared at the cooked chicken soup for three or four seconds, thinking of the young man's overly fair complexion, he also poured a small bowl into the box.     Mmm, chicken soup is nourishing.     Ji Yan watched her whole process, "Who do you want to give it to?"     "My loyal audience." With that said, Chu Yu called the robot and sent it out.     Since ancient times, Yangou is hopeless.