Chapter 65

Chapter 65. Goodbye, Beautiful Boy [V]

    For the rest of the afternoon, César was out of shape.

    I even ate half a bowl less than usual for dinner!

    When Chu Yu went to ask, the beautiful young man lowered his head, bit his lips, and said nothing.

    I'm really sad.

    In the evening, Chu Yu told Ji Linyi about this, "...I have relieved him of the burden, and I also know that Miao Lan will come over to help him share some of the burden tomorrow. He is not happy, what the hell is he thinking?! "

    A young boy in adolescence is extremely difficult to deal with!

    Ji Yan pays more attention to the process of the matter, "Has he been alone with Lu Tingxi for a while in the afternoon?" "

    You want me to ask Lu Tingxi now?" It's not that Chu Yu has never thought about this, but the key is, "Are you sure he will tell me ?"

    Ji Lin squinted at her, and asked back, "What do you think?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Isn't this still blind.

    Originally, she didn't have to know what the two men said between them. Everyone has little secrets, which is understandable, but now that conversation has obviously affected the work efficiency of her family's toolman... the day laborer, which is why I have to take care of it!

    Chu Yu didn't have the time to update the novel at night. After thinking about it, she tried to muster up the courage to have a chat with Lu Tingxi. She was still building her heart, and the snow-colored César knocked on the door of her room first. .     The proud little butterfly has not yet recovered from the afternoon blow, and his voice is a bit lacking in confidence. He lowers his head, and the light casts a hazy silhouette under the boy's eyelids. This time, his weakness is no longer a disguise.     "I...I have something to tell you."     Chu Yu nodded, "Find a seat for yourself."     After Sizel sat down, he stopped talking. Chu Yu was not in a hurry, and connected to the brain, Continue to sort out the ending outline of "God of War", quietly waiting for the other party to speak first.

    In the long silence that could kill people, finally, César said, "Lu Tingxi said something to me this afternoon." Chu Yu didn't raise his eyes, "

    Yeah."

    "He exposed my identity."

    "Yeah."

    The calmer Chu Yu was, the more uneasy César became, and he didn't know how to answer the words after typing countless times. Finally, Chu Yu stopped making the outline, raised his deep black eyes and looked at it. asked along with him.

    "If it's not the young master who escaped marriage, then what is your real identity?"

    Yes.

    She had noticed César's anomaly before, but other than the seductive seduction, he didn't seem to have done anything bad. On the contrary, he ate less and worked more. Chu Yu was very satisfied with him, so he opened his eyes Close one eye and pretend to be blind.

    For some unknown reason, César felt relieved when he heard Chu Yu's question, and confessed, "I'm not from the Empire." "

    Oh."

    "I'm from Canavera, Rosemary The...little prince of the Butterfly Clan."

    "Little prince?"