Chapter 50

Chapter 50. The Fifth Prince [V]

    "Who is it this time?" Chu Yu was a little tired.

    "People from the Yue family."

    The Yue family... Isn't this the aristocratic family that Shi Zhenfeng is working for?

    According to Ji Lin, if there is a cook, there are likely to be people with genetic collapse in the Yue family. Chu Yu couldn't tell whether the other party came to ask for peace, or in another way... Ji Lin saw through her thoughts at a glance

    , Said lightly, "It should be for reconciliation."

    Chu Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although she has lofty ideals, at this stage, with her identity and status, it is obvious that head-on confrontation with this group of people is to kill herself, so it is better to keep a low profile.

    "Then I'll go out and meet you, cousin, will you come with me?"

    Chu Yu was about to stand up, when Ji Lin pushed him back with one hand, the man sat there, motionless, not even wrinkling the hem of his clothes , "Eat first."

    Chu Yu was a little entangled, "This...isn't that good?"

    People are waiting for something.

    Ji Lin maintained his sitting posture, put a piece of food into his own bowl, another piece into Chu Jiayang's bowl, and another piece for Chu Xiyue...then the cycle continued, in short, he didn't put it into Chu Yu's bowl. .

    Seeing that there were fewer and fewer dishes on the plate, Ji Yan said slowly, "It's not too late."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Is it a threat?

    As long as she goes out now, no food will be left for her!

    ...

    Chu Yu finally chose to neglect the guests - in order to be worthy of her stomach.

    After going out, I saw three strangers in the living room.

    There were two young men and one middle-aged man, and the middle-aged man treated them with respect. Chu Yu guessed that it was the master-servant relationship between the young master and the servant.

    In the interstellar era, robots can do most of the things. Chu Yu usually has robots to help him in everything, which is convenient and easy to use, but a family as big as the Yue family is still using living people to serve... is it a real nobleman

    ? ? Or is it just to enjoy the superior satisfaction brought by the groveling of real people?

    It seems that no matter how technology advances and develops, certain bad habits will always be preserved intact, and ironically, the more you are at the center of power, the more you like to stick to the old ways.     Seeing Chu Yu come out, the middle-aged man greeted first, "Miss Chu, I am the housekeeper of the Yue family. I take the liberty

    to invite you here today. I am really disturbing you."

The respect of youth is only out of etiquette.

    This is easy to understand.

    Even if the other party is just a "servant", he is serving the nobles and wealthy families, so he is naturally superior to ordinary people like Chu Yu. To outsiders, politeness to the end is their good professionalism , also just to maintain the face of the main family.

    Instead, to Chu Yu herself.

    Moreover, he didn't report his name from the beginning to the end, probably because he felt that Chu Yu didn't deserve to know?