Chapter 69

Chapter 69. Personal Teaching [V]

    Relations—

    neighborhood relations? Owners and patients?

    Chu Yu thought about it seriously, and found that the relationship between her and Lu Tingxi at this stage really couldn't reach the point where the other party could save him thousands of miles away, so she spread her hands.

    "Well, you're right if you want to say that. Or, don't you come to my house for dinner again?"

    Lu Tingxi: "..."

    Made a mistake.

    That's not how he wrote the script!

    The man quickly adjusted his policy, the man also thought about it, Qingjun seemed a little helpless, and finally nodded, "Okay, then you can return the compensation from the empire, and I will send César back and Your contract in Canavera..."

    "How could this be!"

    There is no reason to return what you have obtained.

    Lu Tingxi tilted her head, her lips were slightly curved, and she gave a beautiful smile, "I don't want to either." "...

    "

    She was no match for Lu Tingxi in terms of chips.

    "Then you should continue to come to eat." Chu Yu said, maintaining this relationship is also very good.

    "Thank you for feeding."

    But no matter what, the other party's persuasion in the end was heart-pounding, "You are truly strong when you are strong." Although it is a bit old-fashioned, it is undeniable that Chu Yu was still touched by it. When encountering the previous incident again, she thought...she wanted to be able to deal with it with her own strength.

    For a moment, she thought of the scene of the original owner fighting alien beasts in the reality show, how cruel and... how beautiful, in fact, she never imagined that she could be like "her".     Thinking of this, Chu Yu's heart gradually became firm. She raised her head, looked at Lu Tingxi with a pair of dark eyes, and said solemnly, "Please teach me how to use guns and fight." Lu Tingxi also looked at her, "Okay.     "

    Chu Yu's heart finally fell. Just as she was about to ask them when it was time to start, she heard Lu Tingxi mention in a light tone, "In this way, we are the relationship between teacher and student."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Hasn't this stubble passed yet!

    She pointed at herself first, "student." Then she pointed to Lu Tingxi, "instructor." It

    was all due to the action movies of the island country, which made the most ordinary teacher-student relationship impure!

    Although Lu Tingxi no longer understands why Chu Yu insisted on replacing the proper noun, but seeing the stubborn look on the other party's face, he probably thought of something bad.

    "Okay."

    Next, Chu Yu's tutoring class began.

    The first tutoring was firearms, because in terms of physical fitness, it was relatively better to improve, and César was also brought in. This was obtained by begging for him to do the problems until he became unconscious.

    However, when it was time for the official lecture, Lu Tingxi just glanced at him and gave him a few verbal instructions, and then let Cesare train freely. As for Chu Yu——