Chapter 36

Chapter 36. Intensifying[V]

    Shi Zhenfeng roared full of energy!

    However...

    Chu Yu's live broadcast room is full of foodies all year round. Even if it is not live broadcast, it is good to watch the video and taste the food.

    Therefore, even in the early morning without notice, there are still nearly half a million people stationed in the empty live broadcast room; more people set her as special attention, as long as Chu Yu appears, no matter what What are they doing now, stop! Gathering in the live room! !

    Just to taste the delicacies she made.

    Therefore, as soon as Shi Zhenfeng said this, he was immediately submerged in the countless rewards without splashing the slightest splash.

    Shi Zhenfeng: "..."

    It's embarrassing to find fault but no one pays attention.

    Shi Zhenfeng yelled a few more times, but nothing came to light. He looked at the overwhelming rainbow farts in the live broadcast room, and his whole body was trembling with anger! !

    ——Do these people, these untouchables know who he is! ?

    It has been too long to get attention, but in the screen, Chu Yu's cooking is proceeding in an orderly manner. This will be progressing to the point where she is washing rice while degrading the steps to the audience.

    How could this be! ?

    These, these precious recipes should be his! Everything belongs to him! It's all his Shi Zhenfeng's! !

    Shi Zhenfeng was in a hurry, and he was not familiar with a series of operations on Xingwang, so he could only call and ask a certain junior in his family.

    "What... how do you quickly get attention in a live broadcast room?" The brat stayed up all night last night, his voice sounding disgruntled, "Splash money! The more you spend, the better, it's best to give that kind of fireworks gift, can you Block everyone who speaks at once, and then only you can speak in the live broadcast room, and the anchor will naturally see you..." "

    I said uncle, you are not interested in a beautiful woman live broadcast, right?" The man's voice is low Xixi said, "I'm here to give you an idea, hehe, when you get it, let's play together..."

    A shadow flashed in Shi Zhenfeng's eyes, "We'll talk about it when we get it."

    He hung up the communication.

    Shi Zhenfeng earns a lot of money every year, but he is a master who can only get in and out. Asking him to spend money is more uncomfortable than killing him! But he couldn't bear the child's trick not to look for a wolf, thinking of the huge benefits involved behind it... He gritted his teeth -

    Smash it!

    Seeing that the highest-end "Super Luxury Invincible Fireworks Gift Pack Ultimate Edition" cost five million stars, Shi Zhenfeng hesitated again, and chose a slightly lower million-level fireworks.

    It also has the function of clearing the screen, the difference is 4 million, which is much cheaper!

    [User "Shi Zhenfeng" used a super luxurious and invincible fireworks gift package in the "Chu Yu's Secret Kitchen" live broadcast room. 】

    Chu Yu was about to process the chicken breast, and when he saw this news, his staff had a meal.

    There is no shortage of wealthy hosts in her live broadcast room, and there are also those who like to blow up luxurious fireworks at every turn like Mr. Big Miao. However, Chu Yu only broadcasts for more than ten minutes each time, blowing five or six luxurious fireworks, and other viewers can only watch. .