Chapter 67

Chapter 67. Opening up a new farm on a different planet [V]

    After many days, César stood on the field again.

    Wearing brocade clothes but holding a small hoe, the little prince suddenly felt an unprecedented confusion in his heart, "No, I have already gone back, why do I have to come back and continue to do this kind of work..." Next to him is the prince

    Miao Lan, after hearing it, he continued, "Probably because everyone is descended from Yan and Huang?"

    Miao Lan is a die-hard fan of the new god "Ye Ye Be a Groom" at the end, the kind who has to read and ponder several times after a chapter, usually I don't consciously bring a little bit of it when I speak, but this time, the little butterfly with blurred consciousness obviously can't get it.

    César resigned himself to farming, and when he looked up, he saw the sign of Miaolan again, "I never thought you would agree to her doing this." "It does

    n't affect anything anyway." Miaolan shrugged, "By the way, I didn't expect you to be a prince, or else we'd form a duo of princes to unlock special attractions..." "

    Who wants to do this with you!?" César immediately frowned, turned his head, and stared ferociously A man lounging on his side.

    "Okay, okay..."

    After a while.

    The little prince kicked his little leather boots inlaid with expensive rubies, and said with disgust, "It's not convenient to wear these at all. Wait a minute. I'll change and come back."

    Miao Lan carried his warm light brown boots. Glancing at him, she nodded lazily.

    The little prince refused with his mouth, but his body was still very honest~

    They were allocated different places, but they were not too far apart. Seeing César leave in a hurry, Chu Yu called him, "Cesare, Where are you going?"

    "In the house." The beautiful boy kept on walking, "Change!"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    ——Did you even bring a change of clothes?

    But after thinking about it, "Do you want to live here permanently?" Chu Yu was confused, "Didn't it mean that you have a special status and it is very troublesome to go through the process if you want to come to the empire?"

    César finally stopped. His eyes shifted from Chu Yu to Lu Tingxi who was not far away from her, and he shouted with all his might, "Ask him!

    " Is it fun to have fun!

    César left angrily, leaving Chu Yu to look back at Lu Tingxi. The man was also holding a hoe. Because he was not in the army, he didn't stand very straight, revealing a somewhat lazy and casual atmosphere. And peaceful, and he has an outstanding appearance, even if he wears strange clothes, he doesn't feel that it is against harmony.

    Chu Yu felt that if he wanted to put aside the modern times, Lu Tingxi would have no problem at all being a leading figure, not to mention being a good guy!

    Chu Yu didn't know how complicated the so-called "going through the process" was, but César said that, and it also involved Lu Tingxi, whom he hated very much, there must be no falsehood in it.

    César can come back so quickly, there must be Lu Tingxi's help in the middle.

    Thinking of her bad attitude towards him a few days ago, and being a little bit angry, Chu Yu suddenly felt a little embarrassed, and said softly, "Thank you..." "No need."