Chapter 81

Chapter 81. Peppers and Peppers [V]

    Kacha——

    Chu Yu turned her head and looked at Lu Tingxi who made the movement: "What are you doing?"

    The man held an iron stick in one hand and a rabbit's leg in the other. It is obvious that there are many pictures full of life breath created by him. A little out of the dusty mood, he paused.

    "You said, stringing rabbit legs?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    No matter how you think about it, Chuan Chuan wouldn't make such a terrifying sound!

    She made it clear that she didn't believe it, and looked suspiciously at the rabbit's leg: "What's the matter with that voice just now?"

    Lu Tingxi tilted his head, his eyes were clear and innocent: "Put the lottery into the bone."

    Chu Yu: " ???"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    That's too cruel!

    Lu Tingxi: "Isn't it right?"

    This person's eyes were too beautiful, and Chu Yu was a little bit overwhelmed as he looked over at him. After a while, she put away those disturbing emotions and said in a soft voice.

    "It's not right..." Under Lu Tingxi's gaze, her voice became softer and softer, even her eyes were soft, "It's just that it doesn't need to be so troublesome, just skewer meat...Of course, if you like skewering bones If so, it's okay..."

    Lu Tingxi, the former God of War, showed a cute smile: "I understand."

    [What's going on? 】

    【The little brother just did it wrong, right? ]

    [I seem to have tasted the taste of dog food...]

    Chu Yu's food live broadcast is still in progress, the raw materials are processed, and the seasoning step is next.

    She first washed the rabbit meat and boiled it in clean water.

    "The steps to make braised rabbit meat are similar to braised pork. We cook until the water boils to remove the blood and then proceed to the next step. During this time, we marinate the rabbit head and rabbit legs to taste."

    As soon as these words came out, the bullet screen wailed.

    [Marinated... No way! ! ! ]

    [I'm really afraid of these two words, will I have to wait for a long, long, long time again? ]

    [I once thought of the horror of being dominated once, how long this time? An hour, two hours... a day, or a few days? ? ]

    [Should the anchor continue to pickle again, and give us the next step in two days, right? Then go to the next step in three days? ]

    [I beg the anchor, don't live broadcast the whole process of the food after waiting for more than two hours, just cut the beginning and the end, and finally serve the food for us to eat, my little heart can't bear it. ]

    [+1]

    There is a reason why the barrage is so scary.

    Chu Yu made a Sichuan-style sausage in a live broadcast before. After stuffing the meat into the casing, it was dried in the sun and smoked... The live broadcast was broadcast three times, and the audience waited for almost ten days before they finally ate this Meat!