Chapter 21

Chapter 21. Ordinary Lu Tingxi [V]

    Huh, that's not right—

    why does this man keep his mouth still when he speaks?

    Interstellar's medical technology is so advanced that it can't even cure a dumb person, right? Or is the vocal organ broken? The other party's deadly voice just now was simulated by the intelligence brain...

    In an instant, the attractiveness index plummeted.

    Chu Yu looked at the young man's appearance again, and felt that he was definitely bewitched by those overly good-looking eyes just now.

    The man's appearance can be called elegant, but in this interstellar world where beauties are everywhere, compared with the appearance of his cousin and Baozi, the young man's appearance can only be said to be ordinary, and almost all the charms are gathered there. In the eyes.

    But even so, the corners of his eyes are so curved, it still gives people the illusion of drowning.

    After the simple question and I answered, the atmosphere fell into embarrassment.

    Uh... what can I say.

    "Boss, how do you sell this thing?" At this moment, another man with a stern expression came beside Chu Yu and asked, pointing to the red seeds.

    The savior has come.

    Chu Yu suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

    There are so many people who have been taken advantage of today. Thinking of this, the beautiful boss turned his eyes, "Twenty thousand star coins a piece, no bargaining.

    " , I want them all!"

    The woman smiled happily, "Okay! There are 324 seeds here, a total of 6.48 million star coins."

    Seeing that the stern man was about to pay, Chu Yu immediately became anxious, "Boss, what's the matter?" The seeds are obviously what I want first--"

    Chu Yu was busy arguing with the boss, but she didn't realize that the man who came to buy the seeds looked at the young man next to her, and when he received the latter's look, he felt a sting in his heart, so he had to welcome him. Play on your scalp.

    "What's going on?" The man said in an unhappy tone, "I have to pay for everything."

    The stall owner was also mercenary, and immediately smiled flatteringly at the man when he saw this, "It's yours, yes, this customer didn't pay, so naturally the highest bidder wins when doing business on the black market.

    " Be honest! But the other party made it clear that he was shameless, and Chu Yu couldn't say no to the other party. Looking at the stern man with a lot of money, she was suddenly blessed, "Boss, is this what you asked for?

    " One ten thousand star coin is still not enough, and the price has to be raised...

    Chu Yu raised his voice, "It's too much."

    The stern man's movements froze, and the two women simply didn't notice it. The woman will find a new buyer now, and instead of maintaining her superficial amiability, she said with a smirk, "The quantity is limited, and it won't wait until the expiration date. If you can't afford it, don't pretend to be rich." "You—" the young man's gentle

    voice

    interrupted After this dispute, "Do you want this?"

    He looked at Chu Yu with a pair of beautiful eyes, and the anger in the latter's heart was instantly extinguished, and he almost instinctively followed the youth's enchanted eyes. Nod.