Chapter 61

Chapter 61. Late Night Benefits [V]

    As soon as Chu Yu took Chu Jiayang on the suspension car, he received a communication request from GT001.

    After connecting, Mr. Da Miao didn't say much, just posted a video of Cizer from appearance to departure, and then the barrage started a lot of speculation about the identity of the beautiful boy, and finally the barrage stopped at the huge "child bride" three words superior.

    The youthful voice sounded, as if asking, but also as if just greeting.

    "Is that so?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Of course...not!

    Chu Yu didn't want her family members to be exposed, and she stipulated that no one should enter the kitchen during her live broadcast. She also mentioned this to César. I don't know why he made a mistake today?

    Chu Yu cut to the third angle and entered the live broadcast room to see that it had been more than three minutes since César appeared, but the enthusiasm for the barrage hadn't stopped at all. This group of foodies didn't even care about the pot of meat!

    Chu Yu pressed his head with a headache, and replied, "It's just a child raised at home." "

    I think so." Mr. Da Miao's voice was very calm, and he seemed to believe her statement very naturally, "But you have to talk to me These people have explained it clearly, and their brains are bigger."

    This is exactly what Chu Yu is worried about.

    "I know, thank you for telling me about this."

    After hanging up the communication, Chu Yu started the hovering vehicle - the interstellar vehicle had already been fully automatic driving without Chu Yu's operation at all, and when she turned around, she met Xiao Baozi Clear blue eyes.

    "Mom, what's wrong?" Baozi asked softly.

    Chu Yu doesn't think that Chu Jiayang is small, and many things can be ignored or perfunctory. On the contrary, after discovering that this is a baby with a high IQ, Chu Yu intends to cultivate his ability, character, and more importantly, his quality. .

    She didn't mind telling him this kind of "trivial matter" that was not life-threatening, "Sizelle accidentally showed her face in the live broadcast room just now."

    Xiao Baozi nodded.

    In fact, he already knew it. He not only cracked the authority of the children's intelligence brain, but also added a new program to it. He would receive all the news related to "Chu Yu" on the star network immediately.

    to clean up.     Xiao Baozi said, "

    But Mom said before that during the live broadcast, she wouldn't go to the kitchen.     " "The disobedient child, mother should drive him away, and GaoGao will help mother tell his aunt and grandma."     In the list of disobedient children, Lu Tingxi now occupies the absolute number one!     My uncle is from my own family, so it’s different; Ke Yizhou, who was wary at first, has gradually become his mother’s assistant, and he is also very obedient, so give him a card; Miao Lan doesn’t think about anything except eating, she’s lazy and sad, and can dance Pass; Lu Liangchuan is too stupid, just PASS directly; although César is also stupid, but sometimes he will do strange actions, and it also overlaps with his position...     This person can't stay.     The child Chu Jiayang thought mercilessly.     Although Chu Xiyue likes César, she still likes her the most!     "Oh." Chu Yu sighed, and asked a very practical question, "But who will help mother plant the land when Cizer is gone?" Chu Jiayang blinked     his big flickering eyes, "Miao Lan And Lu Liangchuan?"     Chu Yu counted down, "Miao Lan has a special status, so she can't come every day; Lu Liangchuan has to manage the company during the day, so he doesn't have time... and none of them are as useful as Caesar." Of all the people,     Caesar I have the highest efficiency, so... no.     Chu Jiayang frowned his good-looking eyebrows, and his soft, white and tender bun showed a troubled expression of hard thinking, and muttered softly, "That's really nerve-wracking." ——It's so cute     !