Chapter 33

Chapter 33. What you say? [V]

    Chu Yu ignored him and continued cooking.

    She lit the fire again, and during the dispute, the little robot (for the kitchen) had already cleaned the pot and shovel. Chu Yu stroked its round head, thanked it, and lit the pot again.

    "Next, let's do the second step, sauté the ingredients."

    This time, she turned on the fire to heat the pot and the oil to boiling hot, and then quickly added minced ginger and garlic to stir-fry. It’s fragrant, it won’t take too long.”

    Sure enough, she quickly fried it a few times and waited for the aroma to overflow, then poured the stir-fried eggplant cubes in, then turned off the low heat, and began to add seasoning into it.

    Add soy sauce, a little refined salt, and a little sugar to enhance the freshness, then pick up a spatula and stir fry quickly. When the pot boils again, cover the pot again, turn to low heat, and continue to simmer for about 1 minute. [Note 1]

    Since it was a semi-teaching live broadcast, during the waiting period, Chu Yu still explained to the audience, "I am more used to adding sugar to stewed eggplant. When you make it yourself, you can change the ingredients according to your own taste. It's all up to you. ’”

    [It doesn’t rain when it thunders: Woohoo! I also want to make it myself, but I don't have the raw materials! ! 】

    There is nothing Chu Yu can do about it, but she can still be encouraged mentally.

    "Come on."

    After a minute passed, Chu Yu fished out the eggplant, but left the soup in the pot. The audience in the live broadcast room were heartbroken. Normally, they would even lick the plate, so they hurriedly said.

    [Noob: Anchor! And soup! The soup is also brought up! ! I can lick pots! 】

    【Corn is delicious: I can do it too! ! 】 Chu Yu read these two articles, smiled and said, "Don't worry, it's not a waste.     Today

    we're going to do something new—collect the juice."

Add a little oil and keep the soup until it becomes thick. Finally, add monosodium glutamate and green onion and stir-fry twice, then pour the boiled soup onto the eggplant pieces.

    A stewed eggplant with oil, the surface is shiny and crispy, the thick soup drips down the surface of the shiny eggplant, and hangs on the tail like a drop of thick oil. The green onion sprinkled on it, and the fragrance that lingers around is enough to stimulate people's appetite...

    All of a sudden, everyone's greedy worms were hooked out!

    Especially after tasting the glutinous sweetness of corn in his mouth, he took another bite of eggplant, and the strong and stimulating taste rushed straight to his forehead.

    The dishes Chu Yu cooked in the previous two live broadcasts were mainly mild. It was the first time to taste such strong dishes. It was really a completely different and new experience. I couldn't stop eating one mouthful after another.

    [Sweety: I announce that among all the dishes that the host has cooked, Braised Eggplant with Oil is the C debut! 】

    【Sweetened Tomato My Marriage: Damn it! Damn, hate, hate! ! Candied tomato is obviously my first pick, but why...why my mouth will betray me first! Mouth, mouth, wake up! ]

    [Cute but useless: Damn it! This darn braised eggplant is so delicious! ! ]

    [It's better to ask for a huge sum of money than asking about the cold: @糖草茶豆伊の婚, I can't wake up, apostate brother. 】