Chapter 28

Chapter 28. Mental Power [V]

    Hearing Chu Yu's words, the little robot stretched out another tentacle (...?) from its body, and the long one changed into the shape of a container again, and put it under the bleeding chicken's neck.

    "Is this okay?"

    The voice of the little robot is crisp and lively, a bit like a child, aside from what it is doing, it is very cute.

    No!

    It's even cuter - it's killing itself!

    Chu Yu was very satisfied, and praised, "Yes, thank you." "     You're welcome, it's great to help you

    ."

Joy can be heard in the brisk tone, not to mention, the "hands" connected to the fireworks bird are dancing happily.

    Chu Yu looked a little flustered, but fortunately, its blood-filled movements were still steady.

    It set up to kill the chicken once, and played a brisk song to Chu Yu again.

    Chu Xiyue thought that bloody scenes like killing chickens were not suitable for children to watch, so she didn't bring Chu Jiayang over early in the morning, otherwise the little bun would see the robot digging his own wall... Maybe he would

    tear it down later:)

    Chu Yu He also smiled at it, and turned around and asked Ji Lin secretly, "What do robots eat~" Ji Lin

    said the name of a new energy source, which was quite obscure, and Chu Yu didn't remember it after listening, um. He said twice, "Then cousin, help me get some."

    Such a well-behaved robot, of course, should be rewarded, and it will be troublesome for killing chickens and pigs in the future.

    With the help of a robot, the process of killing the chicken was easier than imagined. After a while, the once proud firework bird stopped convulsing and softened. At the same time, Chu Yu also got a big vat of chicken blood.

    That's right, it's a cylinder!

    For a while, countless recipes related to chicken blood flashed through Chu Yu's head: hot and sour chicken blood, chicken blood rolled tofu, Maoxuewang chicken blood version, chicken blood hot pot, chicken blood soup...

    Pity.

    It's all because of that violent factor!

    After killing the chicken, the next step is to shed the feathers. Chu Yu doesn't need to do it himself. She only needs to say a few words to the side, and the little robot will do it for you, making it clean and beautiful.

    Then it's time to cut open and deal with internal organs...

    Chu Yu is still pointing, "That's a chicken gizzard, don't throw it away! It's delicious after washing, such a big chicken gizzard... Keep the chicken intestines, you can Stir-fry... There is a knife on the neck, the lymph is going to be removed, and the chicken butt is also cut off..."

    Although I can't eat it now, but what about in the future?

    StarCraft is so powerful, as long as she has the heart, she can always find a way to get rid of the violent factor. If she can't do it herself, she has her cousin, and there are thousands of foodie viewers~ Maybe it won't take long at all

    .

    Seeing the little robot busy, Chu Yu couldn't help squinting.

    ——It’s a good time.