Chapter 91

Chapter 91. Black History Revealed [V]

    Chu Yu froze for a moment.

    Immediately -

    "Crazy!"

    Now all the threats of cats and dogs have come out!

    Chu Yu originally wanted to block the black and ignore it, but after all, she traveled through time, but she never inherited the memory of her original body.

    After thinking about it, she decided to ask her almighty cousin.

    Ji Lin is completely the type who works too hard for the capable. He is still very busy after this point. In the midst of his busy schedule, he looked up at his troublesome cousin.

    The man's eyes were deep, perhaps under the polishing of the indoor lights, the sharp eyes were softened by three points.

    "You want to ask, what's wrong with you?"

    Chu Yu nodded obediently.

    Ji Lin's expression relaxed a little, and in the next second, he showed Chu Yu's familiar sarcasm and sarcasm, and his eyes fell on Chu Yu's head.

    "Almost half a year has passed, isn't your head still in good shape?" After finishing speaking, he didn't need the other party to reply, he said again, "Forget it, it doesn't make much difference anyway." It's not that smart

    .

    Chu Yu: "..."

    In order to get news from her cousin, she endured it!

    Ji Lin's slender fingertips rubbed lightly on the table, his brows frowned slightly, as if thinking for a while, "That's quite a lot."

    ! ! !

    Chu Yu's heart suddenly rose - could she really be taken care of? !

    next second.

    Ji Lin seems to have thought it through clearly, "You mean, when you were five years old, you would pee your pants at night?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    "When I was ten years old, I still questioned playing the game of playing house, and I must Want others to drink your muddy water, or cry?"

    Chu Yu: "......"

    "Or maybe when you were fifteen years old, when the rebellious period came, in order to prove that you were different from others, I specially went to shave my head, and when I turned around, I walked proudly on the street A big circle?"

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Ji Lin looked over, and the young man's eyes were deep and deep, as if he still had endless things to say to Chu Yu.

    This person seems to have brought six hentai with him, he doesn't even buy shoes, and every sentence he utters is a 200% crit!

    Chu Yu quickly covered her chest, and stopped the other party from opening and closing her mouth, "No, don't say any more."

    Is her body so wild?

    These can indeed be called black history, and... they are very social!

    :)

    ——Three sentences, let my little cousin obey me.

    Ji Linxu has always been annoyed by Chu Yu's order. It's rare that the other party takes the initiative to send it up to bully. How can he just accept it when he sees it?