Chapter 76

Chapter 76. Pulling Flowers [V]

    Chu Yu: "...ang?"

    The beautiful boy was shy, and his little friends also fell from the sky one after another, and one of them picked a bouquet of flowers and stuffed them into his hands, urging, "Quick! Hurry up!" She~"

    and quickly slipped away.

    The beautiful young Die plucked up the courage to take a step forward. He bent down and placed the beautiful flowers in front of Chu Yu.

    "This, this is for you..." He blushed all over his face, and he stumbled, "If... if you agree... I can touch, touch my wings for you..." Chu

    Yu Finally realized that she was confessed by the beautiful boy.

    Looking around, all the flowers and butterflies looked at her with expectant and bright eyes, pure and flawless.

    Chu Yu didn't think it was a drama of love at first sight, and she didn't have the aura of being popular as the heroine of a novel. When the other party said that she liked her, it was probably the same as liking a flower or a moon. After getting along with César for a while, although the little prince is a bit arrogant, he is still the kind of upright person on the whole, and his mind is very easy to understand.

    Is this about racial traits?

    But after waiting for a few minutes, the little butterfly in front of him held his breath, and finally Chu Yu bent down to take the flower from his fingertips.

    "Thank you for the gift." Holding the flowers, she sniffed them lightly to show her compliments. Her beautiful eyebrows and eyes were gently curved, "I like it very much. By the way, what's your name?" The boy was stunned

    . Accepting herself at a loss, "Nuo, Noah... No, no, it's not Noah... It's Noah."

    "Hello, Noah." Chu Yu greeted him with a smile.

    The little butterflies onlookers started whispering again.

    "It actually succeeded?"

    "She's so gentle~"

    "I'm starting to envy Noah..."

    "You idiot, why did you give it to him just now...Idiot!"

    ...

    Chu Yu could hear it clearly, she suddenly raised her head and asked, "What about you?"

    Huadie looked at each other including the promise that came down at the beginning, Chu Yu sighed in his heart, I really don't know how bold these flowers and butterflies are. Still timid, she touched her bag and took out a box of washed cherry tomatoes—this was prepared before she left, and César and the butterfly who had been here for a few days were very fond of it. like.

    Chu Yu was not in a hurry, so he opened the box and asked slowly, "Do you want to eat it?" The

    bright red color of the cherry tomatoes was like attracting butterflies to commit a crime. surrounded.

    "Don't worry, don't worry, we have everything..."

    So, Chu Yu turned the confession scene into a food tasting conference.

    When Lu Tingxi came over, there was already a long line in front of Chu Yu. His little anchor stood at the top of the line, overwhelmed by colorful flowers, and rosemary butterflies fell in front of her from the sky, pious flowers first, Then he turned around to deliver the most precious wings to her.