Chapter 80

Chapter 80. One Rabbit Eats Three [V]

    For a while, the barrage had everything to say.

    [It's the anchor, that's right 233]

    [That's right~Food live broadcast is to have a gourmet live broadcast~]

    [Facing Tutu's wet eyes, am I the only one who thinks he can't eat anymore? ]

    [Yes, yes, you are electricity, you are light, you are the only myth! ]

    [Mu Mu: The anchor is too cruel, anyway, no matter how delicious this meat is, I won't eat it again, ]

    [Another one, write down the previous ID, and wait for the slap in the face. ]

    [The bunny is so cute, of course I want to eat it~]

    [The fan has turned black. ]

    [The road turns from pink to black...Turning around all day long, are you a merry-go-round? ]

    [So, how to make rabbit meat? 】

    Chu Yu scanned the barrage, and only two or three out of a hundred were questioning her cruelty. For such a cute bunny, this was much better than she imagined. As for the black and white fans... whatever Bar.

    Maybe one day, when others look at her white and fat pigs, they will be filled with righteous indignation and say, "Pigs are so cute, how can they eat pigs!"...?

    Hua Die usually watched Chu Yu's live broadcast, and at this time she didn't miss the storm on Starnet. She was so scared that she turned pale at first, but now she jumped out one by one to refute Chu Yu.

    "I fed the big bunny, I didn't say anything..." "

    I asked Ms. Chu to be the bunny, how about it!"

    "It's an honor for the bunny to be eaten by Ms. Chu!"

    " It's just..."

    "Miss Chu promised to give me a piece, and I've lived up to keeping it for so long."

    Barrage: Very good, just a lemon.

    Chu Yu pressed the butterflies back, smiled and said, "Thank you for the ingredients. Today, the rabbit, no matter what, I must make it. There will be a rabbit killing session later, and those with physical discomfort can eat it." Exit the live broadcast room now, please don't take the rhythm."

    After half a minute, Chu Yu asked Zhinao to count, and the number of people did not decrease but increased.

    The familiar old audience was worried about Chu Yu.

    [Science No. 7348: Anchor, this kind of strange beast has not been recorded in the existing materials of the empire. If you eat it rashly without being identified, will it be...] Chu Yu was stunned for a while

    .

    That's right, she's been doing well during this time, and the Chefs Association didn't come out to make trouble, which doesn't mean they didn't follow her behind the scenes, trying to do something bad from time to time.

    This is how to do?

    Frowning in distress, the always beautiful hand stretched out.

    Lu Tingxi: "Use this."

    It was a round ball, about the size of a ping-pong ball, with intricate textures all over the surface, very shiny and technological.

    What is this?