Chapter 27

Chapter 27. Killing Chickens [V]

    Chu Yu looked at the appraisal report sent by Ji Lin -

    she recognized each of these words separately... No! There are many things she doesn't know, and she can only recognize half of many complicated and professional words, and when they are together... let alone understand.

    Chu Yu suspected that she had learned modern chemistry for nothing, and she was often praised by the teacher as a genius at that time.

    Chu Yu turned back and poked Ji Lin, "Cousin?"

    Ji Lin peeled a roasted sweet potato and was eating it slowly. It was obviously such a down-to-earth food, but he made it, and he just ate a few. It's elegant and beautiful that can't eat fireworks.

    Look at Chu Xiyue again, look at Little Baozi...

    Chu Yu: "..."

    Well, in this family, she is the only one whose painting style is out of place.

    The cannibal's mouth was soft, and after swallowing this mouthful, Ji Lin and Chu Yu briefly explained the content.

    There are violent factors in the body of the alien beast, which will be harmful to the human body after ingestion... In short, it is inedible. At the end of the appraisal result, it was also noted that they should use safe, convenient and guaranteed nutrient solution, and don't fix these bells and whistles!

    There is no need to tell Chu Yu about this.

    Chu Yu wilted after hearing this.

    She has been looking forward to eating meat for several months. Ji Lin finally spent a lot of money to get some meat, but was told not to eat it right before her eyes... This is more uncomfortable than killing her.

    There is no violent factor. She is an ancient earth person who knows nothing about the new knowledge of the interstellar world, so she looked at Ji Lin with some expectation, and begged, "Really? Cousin, think of a way..."

    Ji Lin is quite familiar with her appearance, he wiped the corners of his lips with a silk cloth, "Just take out the violent factor." Chu Yu's eyes lit up, "How to do it?" "The violent

    factor

    exists in the Every part of the animal's body, including flesh and blood, meridians and bones... If you want to take it out, you must first destroy their structure."

    Chu Yu frowned, "So you want to mash them up?" She quickly thought of something, "The minced meat can be used to make minced meat sauce and meatballs, the broken bones can be used to make soup, and after the blood is cleaned... it should be Can it still be used?"

    Ji Lin was a little surprised that the bones and blood of alien beasts can also be used. After all, Chu Yu has always said that he only eats meat and eats meat. He didn't mention anything else, but soon, he asked again, "What did you say? How big are the minced meat sauce and meatballs?"

    "In millimeters..."

    "It's too big." Ji Lin ruthlessly crushed her fantasy, "If you want to eliminate the violent factor, you must at least be accurate to the size of a micron .”

    Chu Yu knows this question!

    1 micron = 0.001 mm = 0.0001 cm.

    Chu Yu fantasized for a moment, although it would not be liquid like water, but it was so small, wouldn't it just be mushy? I have only heard of eating meat, which is a bit disgusting.