Chapter 22

Chapter 22. Xiu, Shura field? [V]

    After Lu Tingxi was "disabled", he was a squatting at home.

    Ever since I tasted the delicious food made by Chu Yu, I go to Dou Mao every day just to squat at the little anchor's food scene... Well, by the way, I will make up for the million credits I got.

    After all, he himself is not a liar~

    But he squatted for several days and waited for a long time. The little anchor didn't reply when he sent a message. There was no good food. The good-looking face has lost three points of color. These days are really like years. I just heard that there will be a batch of illegal, prohibited guns and weapons for sale on the black market in the past two days, so I came to have a look.

    As for Nie Chaoyuan... the one in charge of protecting him, after all, the God of War is just a cripple now.

    Allow sadness.

    But I don't want to see the little anchor he misses (... want to eat) just after finishing the matter. Seeing the little anchor haggling with the stall owner until his cheeks are flushed, Lu Tingxi and Nie Chao who are beside him are far below two. In the latter's indescribable expression, Lu Tingxi walked over calmly and...

    touched Chu Yu's porcelain.

    At that time, Nie Chaoyuan looked at him as if he was looking at a beast!

    Then everything went smoothly. With his skilled chatting skills, he mastered the rhythm, and led the little anchor to his side. He wanted to do a favor and leave a name for the little anchor. The host's rubbing...cough, get something to eat.

    It's all the sequelae left by the express box lunch.

    Now, as long as he sees the white and soft face of the little anchor, he can think of the delicious feeling that passes over the tip of his tongue and permeates the taste buds, as if the whole person can spread his wings in place and want to fly, not only satisfying his appetite, but also Even the nerves that have been desperately maintaining and are on the verge of collapse can feel a sense of comfort.

    His nearly 3S mental strength told him that the meals cooked by the little anchor had a miraculous effect on his "gene collapse syndrome".

    How can you not take it easy?

    As for why he used a false voice... Lu Tingxi credited Chu Yu with one million star coins, and he was always a little guilty. He thought that he used his original voice to talk to Chu Yu in the live broadcast room, but turned his head and used a false voice.

    He was afraid that the little anchor would just ignore him when he remembered the voice, not to mention using his brain to make a voice would be convenient for Lu Tingxi to perfect his weak white lotus character.

    Well, that's great.

    Lu Tingxi still wanted to communicate with Chu Yu again, so he turned his head and gave Nie Chaoyuan a look, "Not yet?"

    Nie Chaoyuan once had a 120,000 yearning for this famous God of War, but he struggled all the way to his hands After becoming a deputy, all the respect was reduced to two words—

    hehe.     He could tell that Lu Tingxi was chasing people away, and Nie Chaoyuan didn't bother to stay any longer, and was about to leave, but heard the crisp sound of Baozi in

    Chu Yu's arms, "——Dad!"

The man swept over him, walked up to Chu Yu, and stretched out his hand, "I'll do it."