Chapter 68

Chapter 68. One-to-One Tuition [V]

    César: "Lu Tingxi, the super invincible number one idiot in the universe!"

    Chu Yu: "I agree with you."

    The nightmare of Chu Yu and César's remedial lessons has begun.

    Because the two families are close to each other, and they said that the familiar environment would be more effective for remedial classes, the final remedial class was at Chu's house, and Lu Tingxi would come over every morning to teach for three and a half hours.

    César's main supplement is cultural lessons. He has a special status. After all, he is a foreign race. It is impossible for the empire to train him with all his heart and soul. Coupled with the racial characteristics of the Rosemary family, it is obvious to train a weak chicken into a super warrior. It's not realistic, just make up some culture and practical technology, and it can be considered as a brain booster for the Rosemary family.     Lu Tingxi would talk to him for half an hour every day, and then asked César to do the questions on the exclusive learning intelligence brain. When César couldn't do it, he asked Chu Yu for help. The latter checked on Xingwang. Grade-level learning.     Chu Yu: "..."     But now she also feels that César can only use elementary school words like "hate" when swearing, so it is really necessary to make up for the culture.     César took up only half an hour of the three-and-a-half-hour class, so the remaining three hours were all for Chu Yu.     Chu Yu's body is a bit special.     The original body was indeed admitted to Imperial University back then, and the grades can't be considered outstanding, but there are always some in the upper middle class. Then there was an accident at home, and the original body was in the third year of junior high school to participate in a reality show to make money. The accident happened. A third year tail, she has been giving birth to buns, laying in bed for five years, and not graduating from college...     Strictly speaking, she only has a high school diploma now!     Therefore, Lu Tingxi said when he proposed that he had already said hello beforehand, as long as Chu Yu completed it with him, he could directly be regarded as a graduate of the Imperial University.     In modern times, diplomas seem to be of little use most of the time, at least not directly related to promotion and salary increase, but you have to have them, if you don’t have them, you have to buy them, and you have to fake them.

    Chu Yu, a high school student, was moved, " Is it difficult to     make up lessons with you?" You can graduate early."

    Now Chu Yu thinks back to this passage -

    why did she believe Lu Tingxi's nonsense!

    The bad thing is that the original body chose the mecha department as a major, but if you want to control the mecha, you must first pass the physical fitness test, so you have to train your physique. Chu Yu was discouraged when he heard this.

    Round one.

    Chu Yu: "Lu, Mr. Lu, your genes have collapsed now, will it be too dangerous to do this?"

    Lu Tingxi smiled slightly, "Chu Chu, don't worry, it's not a real battle in reality, we are practicing through the virtual battle platform of Xingwang .”

    Excuse one, failure.

    Round two.

    Chu Yu: "Then...then I'd better study cultural lessons with César."

    "Didn't you take all the classes in the first grade of junior high school?" Lu Tingxi brought the ball back and put it on for Chu Yu Top hat, "I still have a little confidence in your brain."