Chapter 54

Chapter 54. Your Highness Will Farm [V]

    the next day.

    Ke Yizhou is here again.

    Not only did he report to Chu Yu that his family has been properly settled, but more importantly -

    "Do you want to move your laboratory to Kodo Planet?" Chu Yu repeated.

    "Yes." Ke Yizhou looked at her with extremely focused eyes and a hint of anticipation, "I don't know what you mean..." "You can

    move if you want." Chu Yu has no objection at all, "The research room is Yours~"

    "No, I think you may not understand what I mean." Ke Yizhou paused, "Moving here is secondary... Well, it is actually very important, I want to let my research in the future The room will serve you exclusively."

    Chu Yu was shocked.

    "Then what about the biochemistry you originally studied?"

    "I won't study it anymore." Ke Yizhou took it for granted, "Don't worry, the research laboratory is exclusively for my personal investment, and I control everything. I will also do the same for other people in it." Reasonable dismissal, and find a good place for them within the scope of your ability."

    Chu Yu did not expect that this gentle and gentle young man would do nothing if he didn't sing, and he would make such a big deal once he did!

    She is still a little confused.

    Ke Yizhou was able to come here and focus on helping her with delicious food, she naturally raised her hand to welcome her, but since the other party can study so many years of chemical invariance, she must have loved him, and according to Ji Lin, a certain patent of Ke Yizhou is about to be researched... ...

    Chu Yu carefully looked at the young man in front of him, "You...really think about it? Don't you regret it?"

    No, Ke Yizhou smiled. There was light in his eyes, and Chu Yu could see it even through a layer of lenses. Seeing that kind of light, he said, "Actually, my first choice is not biochemistry."

    "Huh?" It was Chu Yu's turn not to understand.

    "All the remnants in the hands of the main family were taken away by the Chefs Association, and only the roughest part remained in the hands of the side branches. Over the years, the side branches of the Ke family have been trying to uncover the mysteries of gourmet cuisine, but in the end It is always regrettable. On this point, I am the same."

    Ke Yizhou slowly talked about this past event, "So after I found out that it was not feasible to run around like a headless chicken, I changed my will and turned to I went to study biochemistry, and I want to try to explore the secrets of food from other majors, which is a gamble."

    Chu Yu understood, "The curve saves the country?"

    "Well, I want to find the mysteries of food from other fields... "Ke Yizhou is a little embarrassed, after all, this idea is really whimsical.

    "..." Chu Yu was silent.

    This "song" is too powerful!

    However, after knowing that Ke Yizhou has always loved food in his heart, Chu Yu also let go of his psychological burden.

    "Then you can move here." She said, the distance is close, and the conversation can be conducted directly face to face. If there is any problem, it will be more convenient to discuss.

    And Ke Yizhou's group of people, if they are handled properly in the future, can she directly own a condiment factory?

    Thinking of this, Chu Yu inevitably felt a little proud!