Chapter 6

Chapter 6. [Rewrite] The Proud Son of Heaven

    in the room.

    Lu Tingxi handed a cup to Lu Liangchuan.

    His hands were slender and beautiful, with well-defined joints, which made the strange green liquid more pleasing to the eye.

    Lu Liangchuan took it and poured it down in one gulp, the resentment in his heart disappeared completely.

    Sure enough, the scar is healed and the pain is forgotten.

    "Damn it, it's really delicious." Lu Liangchuan said, "I'm such a genius at growing vegetables!"

    Yes.

    This cup of strange green liquid is squeezed out of those vegetables outside.

    This is a "medicine" specially developed by the research institute to help the collapse of genes. Lu Tingxi now drinks this nutritious drink for three meals a day.

    Because vegetable juice is also good for ordinary people, Lu Liangchuan, a small vegetable grower, can also get a share every time.

    This time, Lu Tingxi also bowed his head, slowly drinking the cup in his hand.

    In contrast to Lu Liangchuan who was bored, his movements were neither too fast nor too slow, and his gestures were indescribably dignified and elegant.

    Lu Liangchuan drank quickly, licked his lips unsatisfied, and stared at Lu Tingxi's cup eagerly, "It's too little, you can drink it up in one

    gulp ." Chuan sent a nutrient solution in his hand.

    "Continue."

    Lu Liangchuan: "..."

    This is not what he wants!

    Lu Liangchuan: "There are not many vegetables left in the yard, so I put in another batch of seeds, why don't you... plant some more?" "Okay."

    Lu Tingxi said slowly, "You plant."

    Lu Liangchuan stared at his leisurely house resentfully. Youzai's brother, began to regret why he had to drink so fast, and began to wonder if his brother was really retaliating against him by drinking so slowly...

    So, he said, "Brother, you have to plant with me."

    In the beginning, when Lu Liangchuan found out that he was far better than his brother in growing vegetables, he shed tears of excitement, and at the same time his blood was pouring out, and he became more motivated to grow vegetables!

    But after a few years, I found the excitement and started to pull his brother to work together.

    Lu Liangchuan raised his head and looked over with a pair of azure blue eyes, cold and deep, as if hiding the turbulent deep sea, unable to see his true emotions.

    Not angry and majestic, born majestic... This is the person I'm talking about.

    In fact, Lu Tingxi's image is very different from the one posted on the Internet.

    Because of the name "God of War" on his head, the outside world always described Lu Tingxi as mighty and brutal.

    But in fact, Lu Tingxi's appearance is the best in the entire Lu family, even Lu Liangchuan, who is known as a popular lover, is inferior to him by three points, especially since he still has the luxury of being pampered by a wealthy family.

    The man sat there with his hands folded on his lap, and when he looked over with only a pair of blue eyes, he was impeccably elegant and handsome. Facing that cold face, no one could have imagined that he would be like that on the battlefield. brutality.