Chapter 43

Chapter 43. Sick God of War, vomiting blood online [V]

    boom!

    Chu Yu heard the reputation and looked over, and saw that the leader of the guards who had been detained was completely knocked down to the ground, and a hole about 4 cm in diameter was directly punched out in the abdomen. burnt smell.

    Somewhat disgusting.

    And as he fell, something fell out of his powerless right hand. It should be a weapon. It looked very small. Anyway, Chu Yu didn't recognize it. It can be seen from the dignified look of the surrounding imperial army. Obviously, its power should not be underestimated.

    Lu Tingxi threw the pulse beam gun he had seized back to the soldier beside him, his expression was calm, and the corners of his clothes were not messed up, as if he had completed a trivial matter.

    He said, "Look carefully."

    "Yes!!"

    The soldier felt as if he was facing an enemy.

    During the whole process, he didn't pay attention to how Major General Lu snatched the weapon from his hand, and how Major General Lu saw that the other party had the intention to attack... Major General Lu is the God of War of the empire!

    Nie Chaoyuan also frowned. He thought that these people had been scanned before, but he didn't expect that the other party still had such a thing in his hand. If Major General Lu hadn't noticed the abnormality and shot in time... His face turned cold     , "All the soldiers obey the orders and strictly guard against the guards. Check these people carefully from head to toe. After returning, everyone has doubled their training     !!     " I saved my life, although I was wrapped in a cloak made by my cousin, but whether the weapon could pass through... It's hard to say.     "Thank you." Chu Yu nodded, thanking the Imperial God of War.     The corners of Lu Tingxi's lips curled slightly, and he smiled nicely at her, "You're welcome."     Chu Yu silently turned her head away.     Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!

    Major General Lu is approachable and protects the people, but she even secretly set up Lujiang to flirt with countless people... She is guilty! Just go back and finish God of War and never touch the concept again! !

    Lu Tingxi: "..."

    The little anchor seems to be very repulsed by his identity?

    Next to him, Lu Liangchuan poked his brother's arm, gave him a thumbs up behind his back, and smiled mischievously, "Brother, that one just now - handsome!" Handsome but useless, hey, so

    happy ~

    But that Chu Yu quickly struggled out of self-loathing, turned around and complained to Nie Chaoyuan again.

    "Although I don't have a video in my hand, they just wanted to kill people to silence them. Is this convincing evidence? I think these people are very bad, arrest them all! Don't let them go until they investigate clearly!!" Nie

    Chaoyuan Suppressing a smile, "Miss Chu, we will consider your opinion."

    When Chu Yu was thinking about the commander, Ji Lin's voice came again, "I'm here, let them let go."

    Chu Yu Then he said to Nie Chaoyuan, "My family has come to pick me up, can you let him in?"

    Nie Chaoyuan was actually a little strange.

    Although he is the commander this time, given Lu Tingxi's national popularity, when people see them standing together, their first reaction is to look at Lu Tingxi, and occasionally they will report to Lu Tingxi unconsciously when they need to report to him. Report again...