Chapter 75

Chapter 75. Flower Butterfly [V]

    Chu Yu met the Queen of the Rosemary Clan, César's mother.

    She had never seen such a beautiful and elegant woman.

    She sits on a throne made of flowers and garlands, holding a scepter that symbolizes supremacy. She has a snow-white complexion, bright lips, long light golden seaweed hair that hangs down to her slender ankles, and bare feet.

    Unlike the butterflies that Chu Yu saw outside, the queen did not stretch out her beautiful wings, but even so, she was still the most beautiful and noble existence here, without a doubt.

    "During this time, that child César has been taken care of by you." The woman said, her voice was as beautiful as singing, and the most beautiful thing was her pair of pupils, flowing with the same deep purple light as César, So clear, beautiful, translucent, pure...

    like a deer in the morning, and like a young girl.

    Chu Yu was stunned, until Lu Tingxi next to her squeezed her palm, and the slightly cool body temperature penetrated into the skin, Chu Yu finally regained consciousness.

    "No, you're welcome..."

    The queen smiled, chatted with Chu Yu casually, and finally talked about the field problem, and sent someone to send Chu Yu out again, without putting on airs.

    "Ceizer's mother is so gentle." On the way out, Chu Yu was still feeling emotional, "Except for looks, she is completely different from Cizell~" "

    You seem to really like people with good looks."

    Yoyo A voice came from the side, and Chu Yu didn't realize the crisis, so he replied without thinking, "Everyone has a love for beauty, not to mention that Mama César really looks good~ Obviously César At such a big age, she is still full of collagen, and she is also very girlish!"

    "Ah, so." Lu Ting looked over at her from the west side, his tone seemed light, and there was something indescribable, "But you seem to have You just praised me as the number one beauty in the empire."

    Chu Yu: "..."

    She turned her head suddenly, and saw the man beside her looking at her lightly, and after putting on the imitation mask, his blue pupils showed It has a warm color, but it seems to be cold and a little desolate when you look in.

    Even... Wronged?

    The most beautiful woman in the empire.

    That was what she yelled out of desperation. She didn't expect God of War to be so receptive, but even though Lu Tingxi looked at him with such eyes, Chu Yu still didn't want to go against her heart.

    "This..." Chu, scumbag, and Yu paused, and both sides said without offense, "It doesn't matter! You belong to the empire, and she belongs to the rosemary family. You don't belong to the same system, you are both Beauty, I really don’t need to fight you to the death.”

    “Really.”

    Lu Tingxi said softly, and then his pale and slender fingertips covered his face, and the end of the sound suddenly rose, with a little provocation of youth, “Then if I must Want it?"

    Chu Yu was stunned, "Are you serious?"

    "Guess." Lu Tingxi's fingertips covered the joints of the mask.

    Fuck!

    Chu Yu rushed up and pressed his hand to death, "You you you! You better look at it!!"

    If he were to take off the mask in this place, those little butterflies would have to be scared to death!

    Lu Tingxi raised her lips slightly, "So...do you like it?"

    "I like it, I like it so much!" Chu Yu nodded her head like a rattle, "I like you the most! You are the most beautiful, the most beautiful woman in the universe Son, can you please!"

    I beg you, don't scare her anymore.

    Lu Tingxi turned his hand back, and lightly hooked his fingertips on the back of Chu Yu's hand, "Then you have to remember, you like me the most." Seeing that Chu Yu was in a sluggish state, showing some confusion, Lu Tingxi added, " We have to stay here for at least three days."

    Chu Yu nodded quickly, "Remember, I promise - I like you the most!"

    ...So why did she bring herself an ancestor when she went out!

    Chu Yu first went to see the fields here.

    Although Ganawela is beautiful, not all places are covered with flowers. After signing the contract with Chu Yu, the other party designated a large open space to grow various fruits and vegetables.

    Looking at it now, half of it is the green of life, and the other half is the red of art, full of vitality.

    Chu Yu handed over Ke Yizhou's people to the butterflies, and she was completely idle and lazy. She wanted to go to the other side to see the flower fields, but when she passed by, she heard the "so so" exclamation of the butterflies.

    ...It is really necessary to bring people.

    However, this large expanse of flowers made Chu Yu think otherwise. If it can be turned into honey... She immediately called Zhinao, "Look up, there are any races related to bees. The five scum and the head are not very good Make it a priority."

    No matter how evolved, the racial instinct should always be there, right?

    Come and collect honey for her!

    Zhinao: 【Are you referring to the bee family similar to the rosemary family? 】

    Chu Yu: "......Yes."

    Zhinao: [Understood, searching——]

    These days, even Zhinao can complain about flowers and butterflies.

    Chu Yu is still very popular in this interstellar world. Wherever Chu Yu goes, there is a group of curious little butterflies following her—

    "Go, go~"

    "Go."

    "Why not you?"

    "Go... …”

    Finally, while prevaricating and prevaricating, the beautiful young butterfly with long wings and painted in orange and red was squeezed out.

    He landed beautifully in front of Chu Yu, stood still, then shook his huge wings and retracted them into his body. The beautiful young man raised his head, his green eyes were like jewels, bright and shy.

    "I, I like you so much!...Can I follow you?"

    The author said:

    The last chapter is under review, I hope it will be released soon...but I'm still so angry!

    The menstrual period is coming, let’s do less and more. Tomorrow, I will try to make up the situation here or open a new chapter. Good night~ Thank you

    for the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigate [nutrient solution]:

    1 bottle of Big Tail Fox and Sanhua Meow;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!