Chapter 9

Chapter 9. "God of War" Explosively Released

    Ji Lin is worthy of being a top student in the mecha department, and it didn't take long for him to make something customized by Chu Yu.

    Although there were some accidents in the middle - the heat conductivity of the pot made of new materials was too good, and the range hood directly sucked the air and dust...

    But in the end, the result was good.

    "Mom." Xiao Baozi poked the pot that had become silvery due to the use of new materials, "Can you make delicious food with this?" "..." Chu Yu lost his

    temper

    .

    She pestered Ji Lin to make these kitchen utensils as soon as possible, but forgot the crucial point-

    the raw materials in this time and space are hard to find!

    Chu Yu has checked the information. It is rumored that the concept of "food" was also used in Interstellar long ago, but later in a long interstellar tug-of-war, the nutrient solution was born due to its convenience and speed, and as the war intensified , the scarcity of food has gradually extended from the battlefield to the ordinary people.

    Later, although the war was over, the convenient and trouble-free eating method of nutrient solution was retained, followed by the establishment of large and small nutrient solution factories, and the traditional diet gradually weakened because of its expensive and cumbersome. , all kinds of planting and cooking methods were lost, and in the end even the original appearance and function of food could not be tested...

    So far, "food" has been completely regarded as a concept, which only exists in human thoughts.

    It is conceivable that if Chu Yu can reproduce the delicious food from thousands of years ago, what kind of sensation it will cause!

    It's a pity that Chu Yu has no skills at all now, but it's hard for a clever woman to cook without rice.

    But fortunately, she thought of this question two days ago. She does not have high authority in Xingwang. If she wants to get raw materials, she can only ask her almighty cousin—Dora Jilin to find a way.

    Ji Yan could see some signs from the kitchen utensils made these days, "Do you want to make traditional food yourself?"

    Chu Yu nodded, "Just... just try it."

    Ji Lin stared at Chu Yu for a long time, until he saw Chu Yu's heart trembling, and then heard Ji Lin speak slowly again.

    It turns out that gourmet food is not completely extinct in this time and space. Some ancient cooking methods are still preserved in the high-level empire and some wealthy nobles, which are only enjoyed by the most noble people and are a symbol of status.

    It is impossible for ordinary people to do this!

    Thinking of the messy things that Chu Yu asked him to make, Ji Yan hit him before he came up, and advised Chu Yu to give up as soon as possible.

    "You don't need to think about the ready-made ingredients, but I can help you buy a batch of food seeds through some special channels, but you have to be mentally prepared, the cost will never be low." Paused, "But the key is, you Can you grow vegetables?"

    Chu Yu was about to open his mouth to answer, but Ji Lin quickly said, "Beforehand, I won't help you grow vegetables anymore." "

    No need!" Chu Yu patted his chest and promised, "I will grow vegetables myself! "