Chapter 53

Chapter 53. Egg Fried Rice [V]

    "Another one." Chu Jiayang turned his head and said to Ji Lin, "Uncle, call the guards back again."

    It should...haven't gone far?

    guard?

    Isn't that the Imperial Army!

    "No, no—" César called out immediately!

    The rosemary tribe can't do anything because of the war with the five scum. They have always been considered relatively friendly races among the major tribes in the universe, and they have established diplomatic relations with the empire. There is always an inescapable crime!

    Coupled with his special status, who knows what will happen in the end!

    He was very confused when he first arrived, but now when he called out, he raised his head, and Chu Xiyue, who had been watching the show beside him, suddenly let out a "Yeah", and poked Chu Yu, who was a little sleepy, to remind her, "It's very beautiful." Oh~"

    Ji Lin knew that the old problem of his mother and little cousin was going to happen again.

    Chu Yu looked around and was amazed all of a sudden.

    The other party said a few words from the beginning to the end, fluttering and shaking because of fear, Chu Yu's dull head couldn't tell how nice it was, but after seeing it, he couldn't move his eyes away.

    He still looks very young, his figure and skeleton have not yet fully developed, far from being called a "man", at this stage he can only be called a "juvenile" or "boy".     In the misty night, the young man was wearing thin clothes, revealing his slender and slender limbs, even the waist, neck and ankles were thin, and the light shone down, reflecting his flawless body. The skin with color difference is as bright and clear as the moonlight, shining brightly.     The lines of the young man's face are soft, and he has not yet fully transformed into a man's maturity. He is handsome and pretty, tender to the point, and his facial features are very delicate, except for the bright red lips. It may be a bit weird to pick it out alone, but The youthful spirit all over the body harmonizes it very well.     His eyes and pupils are slightly larger than ordinary people, and they are still rare purple, clear and glazed, and with the curled eyelashes blinking lightly, it is radiant and graceful.

    This—

    Chu Yu made a "hiss", and the aunt's heart was pounding non-stop. She turned to look at Chu Xiyue, and the other party was just like her, the excitement was beyond words. her hands.

    Chu Yu shakes back.

    She understands!

    Then, she looked at Ji Lin, "Cousin..."

    Ji Lin's peach blossom eyes swept over the two of them, and then closed again. He was used to black hearts and black lungs, but there was nothing he could do about these two people. Jiayang signaled and handed over the control to Chu Yu.

    Chu Yu coughed twice, "You also came here to steal food after watching the live broadcast on Xingwang?

    " With blood, he even reached the SS rank!

    César not only recognized that it was Chu Yu's voice, but also her attitude was much better than the one who spoke before.

    She is relenting.

    César, who came to this conclusion, immediately changed his strategy. It is obviously impossible to seduce her back to his own group, so Zhan Wuzha, who is used to using his beauty to show weakness, said, "I... I It's just that I'm too hungry and injured... I heard that the things you made have healing effects..."