Chapter 56

Chapter 56. "Accept me." [V]

    The Institute of Life Sciences slapped me in the face again.

    The release time is this morning, and it’s still a simple text description——

    [Study of Health Research Institute V: After testing and identification, the cooked vegetables used in the cooking of the anchor Chu Yu@会喜菜的chuyu are grown by special means and can be eaten directly . 】

    Chu Yu froze for a moment.

    Special means...?

    She knows very well that her planting method is the most common one in modern times, even at the beginning it was very rough because of unskilled, it is the interstellar planting method that is slightly different, and the plants she makes are really different, Or... Is the Institute of Life Sciences talking nonsense?

    Chu Yu fell into deep thought, with a blank expression.

    Seeing this, Lu Tingxi quietly took a step closer to her, and reminded softly, "My younger brother usually likes to grow something, and the method is similar." ——Sure enough

    !

    Chu Yu suddenly realized.

    By doing this, the Graduate School of Life and Research was indeed helping her clear her grievances; and using a "special" was also to distinguish Chu Yu from the whole, proving that what the Chefs Association said was also correct.

    In this way, there is no need to offend twice.

    It's a good plan.

    But soon, Chu Yu was confused again.

    Even if the hidden value in her is huge, at this stage, it is obviously not enough to compare her alone with the flourishing Chefs Association.

    Especially those people are still pretentious and arrogant. The Institute of Life Sciences helped Chu Yu prove that they raised the banner of a "special case", and they would still offend that side. It is impossible for the people of the Institute of Life Sciences to know this.

    So why bother?

    Or is it that the top management of the empire has been secretly dissatisfied with the Chefs Association for a long time, and wants to take this opportunity to give it a try? With such an ambiguous attitude, it is best to reform; if she loses, she will only be sacrificed.

    What's more, this war will never be put on the bright side.

    Chu Yu's head exploded at the thought, but he heard Lu Tingxi's soothing voice, and before he knew it, he had walked four or five steps away from Chu Yu.

    It's already an ambiguous distance.

    "I felt good after eating the dishes you made last time, so I saved a little for the researcher."

    Chu Yu raised his head abruptly.

    Lu Tingxi pursed his lips and smiled lightly, "Because their work efficiency was slower than expected, I urged them later." It turns out that

    ...it was him.

    For a moment, Chu Yu understood everything.

    It was not because the empire had discovered her potential value on its own initiative, but because Lu Tingxi, the god of war, intervened in it and promoted the development of the incident, which led to today's supplementary explanation from the Institute of Life and Health Research.