Chapter 1: Brother, are you fortune telling?

The imperial capital at the end of June is like a steamer on a pyre, too hot to breathe. At this time, people's tempers are extremely violent, as if the high temperature is the key to the violent temper, and they can explode in minutes.

"Can you drive? Can you?!"

"What are you yelling, who are you yelling, I can't drive or you can't?!"

You stare at me and I stare at you. After a few minutes of fighting, you can't stand the sun. You look at me, I look at you, hiding in the shade of the roadside with a tacit understanding. Down.

Because of the limited area of ​​the tree, the two stood close together. You look at me, and I look at you. For a while, there is a little bit of noise.

"Hey!" The two heard a clap behind them, turned around and turned to look, and saw a young man sitting in the shade of the adjacent tree with white face, round eyes, some natural curls in his hair, and his left hand. Holding half of the boxed ice cream, his right hand is catching the mosquitoes on his leg.

The young man looked up and saw them. He smiled before saying a word. Two small dimples appeared on his cheeks, looking like a shy college student.

When the young man laughed like this, the last trace of anger in the hearts of the two drivers disappeared without a trace. The two looked at each other, and the overweight master took the lead and said: "Little brother, it's such a hot day, what are you doing here? "

The young man bent down and picked up the wooden sign he had placed at the root of the tree, and handed it to the two of them: "Two big brothers, are you fortune-telling?"

The thin driver stretched out his neck and saw that there was a black old wooden sign between the palms of an adult man. It was written with a brush, "Iron mouth, magic calculation, three trigrams every month. Sincerity is the spirit, and fate is the calculation."

This is also blunt. If it doesn't work, it's because of insincereness. It doesn't matter if the number of fortune-telling in a month exceeds the number of hexagrams, anyway, if you have fate, you can count more. Young people nowadays are too impatient, and don't know how to deceive people.

However, it is also possible to meet on such a hot day. They quarreled so much that there was no one to watch the excitement, which shows how hot it is today. The thin driver wiped the sweat off his face, "Little brother, have you forgotten this month?"

Today is the last day of June. Isn't he still calculating the three trigrams of each month? Then this business is really bleak.

The ice cream in the young man's hand was almost melted. He threw the wooden sign aside at random, lowered his head and quickly ate the ice cream into his stomach, turned and threw it, and the ice cream box flew into the trash can two meters away from him.

"There is still a divination this month. Who is interested in the two elder brothers?" The young man took out an unopened wet tissue in his trouser pocket, opened it and wiped his mouth and hands, not in a hurry to persuade the two of them to believe in himself. Turn around and throw the used tissues into the trash.

"Little brother, you are young, so why..." Why did you do this?

When the fat driver saw that this young man was neatly dressed and young, but he was doing such a deceptive business, he really didn't know what to say.

However, this young man was extremely calm. Hearing the fat driver's words, his face did not change at all. He just looked at them with a smile, and the dimples on his cheeks were looming, which made people really disgusted with him.