151: Brilliant red as blood

"Hey, what's the matter with you?"

Lu Gang grabbed Qi Yan's snacks and was eating happily. He found that Qi Yan's expression was not right. While worried that he deliberately pretended to play tricks on himself, and worried that he was really wrong, he pinched a few tips and thought. You have to calculate based on Qi Yan's face, but it's a pity that he is not good at learning. Before he can see Qi Yan's face clearly, he feels his eyes hurt so much that even his tears are about to fall.

"Master Qi!" Master Pei hadn't planned to disturb Qi Yan and Lu Gang's chat. After hearing something wrong with Lu Gang's voice, he quickly ran out of the nearby tent. As soon as he saw Qi Yan's face, he noticed something was wrong, and hurriedly took out the magic weapon from his body, placed it in front of Qi Yan, and quickly pinched the finger.

"Kacha!" A few seconds later, the magic weapon placed in front of Qi Yan broke to pieces. Master Pei looked at this scene in horror, but he didn't feel anything wrong around him. Who was targeting Master Qi? And there is such a powerful ability.

"Master Pei, don't worry, I'm okay." Qi Yan said with a deep face, "It's just that someone is using my horoscope to black hands."

"You are a pig's brain, the eight characters have been known to others," Lu Gang placed all the magical objects on his body in front of Qi Yan, and set up a spirit gathering formation at the fastest speed in his life. "It doesn't matter if you want to die, at least I will die after the formation is successfully set today."

"Who said I'm going to die?" Qi Yan looked at Lu Gang speechlessly, "Can't you say that I am better?"

"I haven't seen a few feng shui masters who can let others know about his eight characters." Lu Gang's mouth was merciless, but his hands kept moving, although within a few minutes, he placed him on Qi Yan. The magic weapon in front of him was half broken, and he just continued to protect Qi Yan while feeling distressed.

Qi Yan also quickly pinched a finger to block the malice that came from all directions. He took out a jade pen. This is his commonly used magic weapon. Although his spiritual power is not particularly strong, he likes to use this drawing symbol. Because it works well.

"The spirit of the sky, the heart of the earth, anxious like a law, the evil spirit appears!"

With the success of the talisman seals painted on the ground, these talisman seals immediately glowed with golden light, shining dazzling light in the dark night.

"Master Qi!" Xiang Qiang and other escorts noticed something was wrong and wanted to come over to talk to Qi Yan, but Qi Yan glared back.

"Don't come here! Stay away!" The jade pen in Qi Yan's hand kept showing up, one after another, the talisman exuding golden light in the dark night, just like the previous fantasy drama with five mao special effects. Dumbfounded.

In the past, when they watched Master Qi's practice, they heard the wind blowing at most. They had never seen such a peculiar light and shadow effect. The first time they saw such a magical scene, they were a little stunned.

Qi Yan had already guessed that the person behind it would definitely be irritating him. He had guessed it as early as Tao Yan revealed his birth date.

Now their five celestial masters are offering sacrifices to the heavens, and they are going out on New Year's Eve. The person who set up a battle in Wangxiang Town will definitely be tempted. Among the five of them, the other four have never been seen, only he has appeared in public, and even has a birthday character, so even he will not let go of such a good opportunity.

But these people don't know that the birth date is really important and affects a person's fate, but they don't know that birth date is a mysterious and mysterious thing. The meaning of their existence is to seize the first line of life. When this line of life is grasped After living, the original birth date is not important.