Chapter 158: Extra six

"Hi, what a coincidence." Qi Yan waved towards Cen Baihe.

Cen Baihe smiled helplessly at him and beckoned to the waiter to settle Qi Yan's bill together. He touched Qi Yan's coat and said, "Why is it so thin?"

"I drove here, it's not cold," Qi Yan glanced at Ruan Youyi behind Cen Baihe, "Miss Ruan, what a coincidence."

"Yes, it's a coincidence," Ruan Youyi smiled politely at Qi Yan, "I thought Master Qi and Mr. Cen had made an appointment to come here for dinner."

"Perhaps this is a clear understanding of the heart, are you right, Bai He?" Qi Yan turned to look at Cen Baihe, Cen Baihe nodded silently with a smile.

Intellectually, Ruan Youyi knows that Cen Baihe and Qi Yan are lovers, and they can't be too close, but Ruan Youyi doesn't like Qi Yan too much in his heart. Probably some people are not right by nature. As early as when she saw Qi Yan for the first time, she didn't like him very much in her heart. Even now, this feeling is not much better.

It is clear that Qi Yan has good manners and does not bully others, even the more likable kind in the upper class, but she just doesn't like it.

Ruan Youyi sometimes hates her own mentality, and Xiaojiazi is boring, not to mention that the other party doesn't even care about her dislike.

The world always loves to position women in positions of stinginess, meanness, and narrow-mindedness. When a woman is angry, he is careful, and when a man is angry, he is flesh and blood; a man who cheats is a physical need, a woman who cheats is called a watery flower; a man who is professional is called aspiration, and a woman has a career. But the heart is called a man's wife and an extinct teacher; a man who does not get married is called the diamond king's old five, and a woman who does not get married is called an old virgin.

Some men belittle women in this way, and some women also belittle women in this way. She once appealed, was angry, and even donated money to the Women's Rights Association, but the reality defeated her time and time again, and even women called her nosy." Female cousin."

From the beginning, she was angry and distressed at women calling the same **** as "various bitches", but now she has become numb.

She can't control and don't want to control other people, but she doesn't want to turn herself into the way she hates herself. She screams for a man, bows her knees for a man, and tears her face facelessly for a man and another. .

She doesn't know how to do these things, but it doesn't mean that she has no emotions.

"It's still early. I don't know if I have such an honor to ask Miss Ruan for a cup of coffee?" Qi Yan looked at Ruan Youyi with a smile, "I hope Miss Ruan will not refuse."

"Master Qi was kindly invited. If I refuse to leave, I won't give you face," Ruan Youyi smiled lightly, "Please."

Liang Feng glanced at the broken smiling face of his boss, and silently averted his gaze.

"Bohe, you help me send Xiao Yang and Xiao Niao Niao back. I went to have tea with Miss Ruan."

Qi Yan adjusted his coat. This was a peak showdown between rivals in love, and all irrelevant personnel retreated.

Cen Baihe's lips moved. Seeing that Qi Yan didn't seem to be joking, he nodded: "Okay, you drive carefully."

He turned his head and looked at Ruan Youyi, and after making sure that the other party would not be his love rival, he walked out with a calm face.

"Master Qi invited me to drink coffee in front of my boyfriend. Don't worry about him misunderstanding?" Ruan Youyi sat in the back seat of the car, looking at the man in the driver's seat who was driving seriously, guessing his intention to invite himself to drink coffee.