Chapter 80: Master Qi is too slow

Aunt Zhang was standing in the room at a loss. She felt that the host's eyes looked at her without warmth, and even Master Qi, who smiled at her before, didn't have any expression on her face.

Cen Qiusheng stood up, glanced at the handcuffed sister Zhang, and walked out without saying a word. The third brother Cen and his wife Qi Yan and Cen Baihe were left in the house. The policeman standing at the door looked at the bad-looking Cen family and couldn't help but sympathize with them. Last night, the Cen family specially called them and asked them to help keep an eye on a missing person named Sun Long. It turned out today that Sun Long's mother was planning to kidnap their children.

Anyone encountering this kind of thing would be disgusting. The Cen family didn't use their power to toss Sister Zhang. They were already kind.

"I, I can't help it," Aunt Zhang's lips kept shaking, "My child is in their hands. If I disagree, they will kill him."

"Then have you ever thought about what will happen if Tuantuan falls into the hands of these people?"

"You are so rich and you can know so many big people, you can definitely save Tuantuan, but Xiaolong is different. If I don't care about him, he will be dead." Aunt Zhang cried, "I can't do anything, I'm sorry. ..."

"You don't need to say I'm sorry, these three words are as light as a feather, and our Cen family can't afford it," Cen Sange said with a cold face. , But I won't beg for you either."

"Three young masters," Aunt Zhang knelt in front of them, "please let me go, what can Xiaolong do without me?"

"You are involved in a criminal case. What does it have to do with us not letting you go?" Third Brother Cen looked colder, "After you receive the threatening information from the kidnappers, what you should do is call the police, not take our Cen's family. The child will change your son."

"But my son has been missing for so long, and the police haven't found him. What's the use of calling the police?!" Aunt Zhang said emotionally, "If I don't give Tuan Tuan to them, they will tear up the ticket. I can't bet! I know I am I'm sorry, but I have no other choice."

"Since you have no other choice, then we have no other choice," Qi Yan, who has not spoken, said unbearably. "As a mother, you are going to hurt another mother's child, for so many reasons. It's nothing more than selfishness. We are not interested in your sufferings and your pains, so you don't need to talk about it anymore."

"Mr. Qi," Aunt Zhang said when even Qi Yan, who had helped her, said so, her face disappeared, and she murmured, "Why are you unwilling to help me, why?"

Qi Yan saw a lot of emotions in her. The most was not guilt, but hatred and unwillingness. He turned away his gaze blankly, somewhat thankful that he didn't tell her the truth that Sun Long was dead last night. Not only would she not believe it, but she would also hate him for nonsense. By this morning, she would still choose to take Tuantuan away.

The heart is really strange. She is usually gentle and kind, but when it comes to herself, she will become infinitely selfish again, so that she can ignore the law and ignore everything.

"We have nothing to say to her," Cen Baihe saw that Qi Yan's expression was not right, and said to the two policemen guarding the house, "Take her away."

"Captain, we found a corpse in an abandoned old building. The time of death was ten to fifteen days ago." A policeman pushed the door in. He glanced at Aunt Zhang sympathetically, "Passing by the body of the deceased. By DNA comparison, we have determined that the deceased was Sun Long, who was reported missing some time ago."