Chapter 114: I'll accompany you to ask

"Shut up for me!" Riles has never been so embarrassed before. He staggered up from the ground, staring at Qi Yan, ignoring his embarrassment. , What qualifications do you have to be superior?"

"Whether you are qualified or not is not to be judged by someone who was beaten to the ground by me," Qi Yan raised his eyebrows, "I can beat you anyway."

Riles shook, almost unable to stand firm. He is a priest enshrined by the royal family. Although many Western countries have constitutional monarchies and the royal family only has a noble status and no real power, they still maintain a high dignity in front of ordinary people.

So in China, he is very respected by others. Where has he suffered such humiliation? He turned his head to look at the people of Pine Needle Country, and his blue eyes were filled with haze. The sorcerer of Pine Needle Kingdom knew about Rylls's methods. This man had a good-looking appearance and was very popular among the royal family and nobles. But in private, this person was very romantic and absurd. It is rumored that he was the lover of a certain princess. The country is adjacent, and the national strength is not as good as Luo Shan country. They don't dare to offend Luo Shan country without a last resort.

"Adam, what can I do with this?"

"Let's behave, at least you have to live a good life," Adam looked at Qi Yan. When he happened to meet him yesterday afternoon, he looked like an ordinary person with a cheerful personality. Murderous spirit and majesty under that kind and harmless face.

This is definitely not an ordinary warlock.

He understood why Riels would stare at this warlock, but if Luo Shanguo couldn't help him, how could he be willing to hurt his teammates in vain. What's more, they did not go unscrupulously between Pine Needles and Rosen, and they joined forces only for profit.

Now Huaxia is preparing to cooperate with them on a major project, and the above has specifically explained before coming, that Huaxia should not be offended too much.

In a short moment, many thoughts flashed through Adam's mind. When he spoke to Qi Yan, a smile was already on his face: "Masters, you are offended."

The Pine Needle Kingdom shot quickly and lost quickly.

Qi Yan coldly watched the exaggerated acting skills of the pine needle warlocks, and couldn't help but draw the corners of his lips. Is such a perfunctory attitude come to be funny? It seems that the relationship between these two countries is not as good as the rumors.

"We surrender." Adam spit out blood, looking pale and looking at Riles, who had a very ugly expression, and withdrew the other teammates from the fighting platform.

Without the help of Pine Needle Country, Luo Shan Country suddenly became lonely. Riles touched his chest with a gloomy face, and took out a silver cross. At first glance, it looks like a sign of salvation from a certain sect. But if you look closely, you can see that this cross exudes a strange aura, and it is not a cross, but a sword, and a snake with an open mouth is wrapped around the sword.

In the Luoshan culture, the snake represents the unknown curse.

Qi Yan subconsciously felt that it was not so good, so he held the jade pen in his hand and quickly began to draw in the air of nothingness.

"I curse you on behalf of God, and you will die if you encounter water!"

"Ryles!" The priest looked at Ryles in horror. This is a curse technique used by evil wizards. As a missionary to the gods, how could Ryles use this technique?

The words are eloquent, after Riles said this, a gloomy atmosphere hit Qi Yan.

"Om!"

Qi Yan heard a very light and muffled sound, and his naked eyes saw that a black air was blocked from the talisman he drew in the air.