Chapter 88: Don't believe in love?

"Please give in!"

"hurry up!"

Qi Yan frowned even more as he watched the ambulance bed disappear behind the elevator.

"Money?" Cen Baihe noticed that Qi Yan's expression was not right.

"The person on the ambulance bed, I just met yesterday," Qi Yan sighed, "He was fine at the time."

Cen Baihe silently patted him on the shoulder: "Let's treat the wound first."

After seeing the doctor, Qi Yan was criticized by the doctor. Facing the harsh eyes of the doctor, Qi Yan could only listen to the training honestly.

"The wound was not very inflamed. Fortunately, you came very promptly. If it takes too long, you can only remove the sutures to remove all the surrounding rotten flesh, and then re-sutural," the uncle doctor nagged, "you young people, too. Don't take the body seriously. It's better than anything else. It's better than anything else.

Qi Yan nodded obediently. Seeing that Qi Yan was so temperless, the doctor was too embarrassed to continue. After helping him treat the wound, he prescribed oral anti-inflammatory drugs: "The pharmacy downstairs lined up to get the medicine."

"Thank you, doctor." Qi Yan walked out of the doctor's office, and he let out a long sigh of relief.

Seeing him like this, Cen Baihe couldn't help feeling a little funny: "Now I know I'm afraid?"

Qi Yan glared at him: "Is there any brotherhood? If you see your brothers in trouble, let's not sympathize. You even laughed at me."

"Who said I don't sympathize with you, I sympathize with you," Cen Baihe coughed dryly, "I will send you the medicine on the medicine list. Don't go in line." When he went upstairs just now, he saw the medicine. There is a long queue at the price-setting window, and I don't know how long it will take.

"Okay," Qi Yan stuffed the medicine list into Cen Baihe's hand. When the two were about to enter the elevator and leave, an old lady stopped him.

"Xiao Qi."

"Aunt Hao, why are you here?" Qi Yan didn't expect to meet the old lady who had competed with him yesterday, because when Aunt Wang told him her name, the name was too personal and he remembered it all at once. .

When Hao Meili heard Qi Yan's name, she knew that Wang Jiaojiao must have told the young man her name, "Someone in our community has been sent to the hospital for rescue. I will come to see her as a representative of the owners' committee."

Qi Yan thought for a while: "Is it a very beautiful young woman?"

"Do you know her?" Hao Meili raised her eyebrows in surprise. "She is now seriously injured and unconscious. The cause of the injury is unknown. The police are investigating this case." After that, she noticed Cen Baihe next to Qi Yan and couldn't help but fall. Take a breath, where's the big man, who looks so good.

She glanced at Cen Baihe's face for several times, then smiled and said with emotion: "What a handsome young man."

Qi Yan laughed. Aunt Hao and Aunt Wang are worthy of friends, and even praise Cen Baihe for being similar, "Yes, people are divided into groups, I am so handsome, how can friends not be handsome."

Hao Meili laughed a few times, but did not refute Qi Yan's words. She glanced at his hand and said, "It's a blessing and misfortune. It's not bad to get a new blood if you get a little injury, and it's not bad to increase your hematopoietic function."

Saying goodbye to Aunt Wang, Qi Yan and Cen Baihe walked into the elevator, and Cen Baihe asked, "That old lady was also from your community?" I don't know if it was his illusion. He always felt that the people in Qiyan community were very different from others. He couldn't pick out any difference.