Chapter 143: Heavenly Master~

Qi Yan thought Tao Yan would call him and scold him for things such as harassment, but what he didn't expect was that Tao Yan would actually say this.

"No, where did you hear that I am not my mother's biological son?" Qi Yan was so questioned. The first thing he felt was not angry, but a little funny. "You didn't listen to the kidnappers?"

"So what?" Tao Yan remembered that he had told others about Qi Yan's birth, and he was a little guilty, but when he thought that Qi Yan was not Shen Xi at all, he immediately became confident again, "Qi Yan, I didn't expect you to be like this. People, did Master Cen know that you pretended to be someone else's son for the sake of wealth?"

"Your fans know... don't you have a good brain?" Qi Yan asked back, "I believe in some messy birthday characters, but I don't believe in scientific paternity testing. At any rate, I am also a college graduate from a prestigious university. I believe that feudal superstition is worthy of you. Years of education?"

"Anyone who looks at Feng Shui and said I believe in feudal superstition?" Tao Yan realized for the first time what a thief called to catch a thief. "Do you want to point your face?"

"I think you may have any misunderstandings about Feng Shui," Qi Yan looked back at the Hongliang Mountain behind him. The human body's comfortable environment affects people's psychology and makes them happy and positive. This involves geographical knowledge, astronomy science, and human psychology. We have to look at things with a scientific outlook on development, understand?

Tao Yan sneered: "I am a graduate of China First University, do I need you to teach me this?"

"It's a coincidence, so am I," Qi Yan said with a weird smile. "Since you are a top student from the first college, don't put feudal superstition on your lips." After finishing speaking, before Tao Yan could react, Qi Yan hung up the phone.

After being choked so much by Qi Yan, Tao Yan kept calling back Qi Yan's phone number. In the end, Qi Yan was cut off mercilessly. In the end, Qi Yan thought he was too annoying, so he simply blocked the phone number. .

Boss Li, who was with him, admired Qi Yan even more. It turns out that Master Qi is still a top student from the first university, which is really amazing.

Boss Li's fan filter is too thick. At this time, even if Qi Yan pointed to the sky and said that the sky is red, he would think that this sentence is very meaningful and very philosophical. Boss Li originally wanted to invite Qi Yan to dinner, but when he saw that Qi Yan kept refusing, he stopped insisting, but drove Qi Yan behind Qi Yan's car and escorted Qi Yan back to Cen's house.

When the car approached the gate of Cen's house, he saw a man in a dark long windbreaker standing at the gate. He was holding a large navy blue umbrella with snowflakes falling on it. It seemed that he should have been standing at the gate for a while. NS.

In winter, the weather was strange, and the snow fell as soon as it said, and there was no sign of it.

After the man raised the umbrella over Master Qi's car door, Boss Li recognized that it was Wu Ye Cen. He opened the car door and walked down, and said eagerly to Cen Baihe: "Hello, Master Cen."

"Hello." Cen Baihe nodded at him, covering most of the umbrella over Qi Yan's head.

"What are you doing here, it's so cold," Qi Yan hurriedly leaned close to Cen Baihe, pushing the umbrella toward him, "Go, go back quickly."

Qi Yan turned to look at Boss Li: "Boss Li, let's go in and sit down together."

"No, no," Boss Li hurriedly waved his hand. "My wife and children are still waiting at home, so I won't come to disturb you."