Chapter 92: I love you

What are the meanings?

Cen Baihe's heart was messy and noisy, like countless people beating gongs and drums in his ears, which both excited him and made him feel restless.

He raised his head to look at Qi Yan, Qi Yan's white face with a smile, like the warm sun of early winter, he couldn't help but look at it, look at it again, and then sink into the warmth and never wake up again. He didn't know whether to speak out, because he couldn't bear the pain of losing money.

It would be better for Qianqian not to understand his intentions for the rest of his life, and he didn't want the two of them to be strangers from now on, even if they were standing on the same piece of land, they wouldn't want to see each other again.

But... facing Qianqian's eyes, he couldn't hide his feelings, and the impulse in his heart couldn't be suppressed at all.

"That's what I mean by loving you." After Cen Baihe said these words, he felt that his whole heart was flying up, and it didn't come true lightly, "Money, I love you."

"Boom!"

Sister Cen stood blankly at the gate, with the bag in her hand falling to the ground. She looked at Cen Baihe and Qi Yan in horror, as if she had heard a horror story that she could not accept.

"Second sister," Cen Baihe heard the movement at the door, turned his head and looked over, and saw that the second sister turned and left with an ugly expression, apparently shocked by the confession scene.

"Money, I..." Cen Baihe turned to comfort Qi Yan, "Don't think about it, my sister just..."

"Puff," Qi Yan rarely saw Cen Baihe's panicked appearance. He lost all his charming thoughts. He just felt a little funny inexplicably. He stood up and said, "Today is not so good, so it is not suitable to confess."

Cen Baihe: Is he confession rejected?

He also wanted to ask cheeky again, Qi Yan's cell phone rang fiercely.

Qi Yan looked up at him, he licked his lower lip, hesitated for a few seconds and then said: "Take the call."

Qi Yan smiled at him, pressed the answer button, and then heard the boss's cry coming from the phone. The boss is a particularly rough southern man. He proved by himself that Xiao Bailian has nothing to do with living in the north and south. All people who divide humans by geographical area are reactionaries. In four years of college, he had never seen the boss cry before, let alone cry so miserably as he is now.

"Boss, what happened?"

It's certainly not a trivial matter to make the boss sad like this.

"Money, my parents and my fiancee...nothing."

Gone?

Qi Yan was startled first. Hearing the extremely sad cry of the boss, he felt that all comforts were pale, "You must pay attention to rest. I will book a plane ticket and rush over."

Although the boss is extremely sad, he doesn't want Qi Yan to toss back and forth like this: "It's okay, I just want to find someone to talk to, you don't have to come here."

"If you say this kind of polite remarks, I will be angry," Qi Yan said firmly, "Your parents are also the parents of our brothers. If I come to see them off, can't you stop them?"

The boss held the phone, looked at the pictures of his parents in the mourning hall, and burst into tears.

Hearing the cry on the other end of the phone, Qi Yan was also very depressed. He raised his head and looked at Cen Baihe, "Bohe, if you have anything to say when I come back, I am now..."