Chapter 136: Your circle is really messy

"you sure?"

"Yes, the parental power index of the two is 7.75 times 10 to the eighth power, so there is a biological blood relationship, and the probability of mother and child is 99.9999%."

"What's the matter?" Qi Yan noticed that Cen Baihe's expression was different, thinking that something had happened to the company, "What happened?"

"Is it...did the appraisal result come out?!" Tao Yiru first thought of this, and nothing else was within her scope of thinking.

Cen Baihe hung up the phone, glanced at Tao Yiru, took a deep breath and said to Qi Yan: "Money, I have something to tell you."

Seeing him like this, Qi Yan knew that it might not be a trivial matter, "Go ahead, I can stand it."

"The results of the paternity test have come out. The paternity index between you and Ms. Tao is greater than 10,000."

"What do you mean?" Qi Yan regretted that he was not interested in the knowledge of biogenetics, so after Cen Baihe said this sentence, he was somewhat overwhelmed.

"You and... Ms. Tao are related by blood," Cen Baihe saw Qi Yan standing there stupidly, and reached out his hand to touch his head, "Money, you have a mother."

Qi Yan looked at Cen Baihe blankly, his mind buzzing.

How can it be? !

"Child!" Tao Yiru hugged Qi Yan and cried bitterly, "I'm sorry, I have caused you to suffer these years."

Qi Yan stood there blankly, letting Tao Yiru put her arms around her shoulders and weeping, it took a long time as if she had recovered her sanity. He had never been so close to women, so he could only stand stiffly, not knowing what to do.

"Bo, Bohe," Qi Yan looked at Cen Bohe with an awkward expression, his face full of embarrassment.

"Auntie Tao," Cen Baihe walked over and whispered, "This is not a place to talk, let's talk in another place." Although this coffee shop has a hidden environment, it involves personal privacy issues, so it is not suitable for talking here. .

"Okay." Tao Yiru didn't want to scare Qi Yan. Even if she had a thousand words to say now, when she saw her child's stiff posture, she withdrew her emotions and wanted Qi Yan to be more comfortable.

The three of them went downstairs, and it happened that Guo Ke took a young woman with a hat and sunglasses and walked up. After seeing him, Guo Ke's face was happy, and while asking the waiter to exempt Qi Yan from the order, he said hello to Qi Yan. If I knew that you were coming, Master, I should have rushed over."

"It's okay, I just accompany my friends and... the elders in my family come here to sit for a while," Qi Yan smiled lightly, "you don't have to be so polite."

"That's it," Guo could see that the women around Qi Yan had an elegant temperament. The bag she carried was a global limited edition, the kind that money could not buy. She thought this was a customer who wanted to ask Qi Yan to do something, so she stopped asking, "Since you have something to do, I won't bother you."

"There will be a chance to talk again later," Qi Yan glanced at the young woman behind Guo Ke and nodded at her.

Lu Xuan did not expect Qi Yan to recognize her. She took off her glasses and bowed slightly to Qi Yan.

Others didn't know, but to her, Qi Yan was the one who gave her a hand when she was about to step into the abyss. Although Qi Yan probably didn't even remember it, she didn't forget it. When she first joined the circle, she inherited Lu Guojia's favor, so after Lu Guojia had an accident, she introduced Qi Yan to Guo Ke.