Chapter 121: I am not a saint

Even if Qi Yan is not interested in the entertainment industry, he is deeply impressed by Lu Guojia. Because there are too many Lei dramas now, there are very few TV dramas he can watch, including works by Lu Guojia. The handsome and imposing man on the TV is now well dressed and disheveled, and his hair is rolling on the ground. Qi Yan glanced at Guo Ke, who rushed to hug Lu Guojia, and slowly sighed.

He remembers that when he was very young, there was an article in the Chinese textbook that wrote about gifts. A poor loving couple sold their beloved things for each other's cherished things, and waited for the two to come back and wait for each other to surprise each other. At that time, I discovered that the other party had sold his beloved thing in order to buy a present for himself.

Guo Ke didn't say what she was doing for the transfer. Originally, Lu Guojia's face was impossible to become popular, but now he has become a well-known and famous actor in the circle. With such a contradictory life trajectory, Qi Yan didn't need to guess to know who Guo Ke had lent his fortune.

Borrowing is something that goes against the sky, so when Guo Ke decided to give her luck to Lu Guojia, it represented her misfortune after middle age, ranging from serious illness to death by accident.

However... it was Lu Guojia who had the accident.

Lu Guojia, who was originally noisy and noisy, quieted down after Guo Ke hugged him. His spiritual world may have been disordered, but his body has an instinctive closeness to Guo Ke.

When the nurse saw Lu Guojia calm down, he was relieved. When he was about to take Lu Guojia away, Guo Ke hugged his waist and said, "I'm making you bother, I'll accompany him first."

Seeing that Guo Ke had spoken, the two nurses saw that there were two big men present. They were certain that even if Lu Guojia went crazy, someone could stop him, so they temporarily left the house. They are not a hospital here, but a nursing home. Usually they take good care of the patients, and they shouldn't take care of the rest.

Guo Ke took out a comb from his bag, combed Lu Guojia's hair, and then went to tidy up his wrinkled clothes. Lu Guojia sat obediently without saying a word, and of course he didn't look at Qi Yan and his agent.

The agent's eyes were sour, and the 30-something elders almost shed tears. He turned away from the beginning and looked at Qi Yan who was standing next to him, "Master Qi, do you think there is a solution..."

Qi Yan asked instead: "You are Mr. Lu's agent, then you must know, who hates Mr. Lu from the inside?"

"Master Qi, what do you mean by this?" The agent looked at Qi Yan dubiously. Intellectually, such a young man is not like a great master, but emotionally speaking, he hopes that this young man really Is a master.

"Because Mr. Lu was cursed besides transferring his luck, that is, the legendary villain," Qi Yan walked to the side of the Yuandun sofa and sat down, "If it weren't for this, Mr. Yi Lu and The philanthropy that Ms. Guo has done over the years should not have been so serious."

"Transfer luck\" the agent said inexplicably, "Lu Ge is good, why should I borrow his luck?"

He suddenly remembered that when he accompanied Lu Ge to a location filming outside the city last month, Lu Ge went to meet a well-known local goddess. At that time, he was photographed by the media. He spent a lot of money to get the news. Buy it.

Qi Yan did not answer this question, and the agent suddenly looked up at Guo Ke, as if he understood everything. At this moment, his first reaction was to blame Guo Jie for hurting Lu Ge so badly, but then he remembered what Master Qi said earlier that Guo Jie had lent his luck to others.