Chapter 125: Asking God to worship Buddha is not as useful as physical fitness

"It seems that nothing has changed here." Wang Hang turned his head and looked around the street, smelling the scent of various familiar dishes, and put his hands in his trouser pockets, "Second, you can stay here for two more years."

"Sooner or later, I have to leave," Lin Shuo wrapped tightly around his coat, "but it's only a while later than you."

"I heard that there seems to be a chance to stay in school," Wang Hang lowered his head and buttoned his coat. "You can fight for it."

"The number of places is limited. There are too many people who want this opportunity," Lin Shuo shook his head, "I can't even think of such a thing."

"Second, third," Qi Yanchao, who was walking in front, beckoned, "I'm going home, and I will get together next time."

"Okay," Lin Shuo stopped, smiled at Qi Yan, turned to look at Cen Baihe beside Qi Yan, "Be careful on the road."

"Please rest assured, I will take good care of the money." Cen Baihe knew that Lin Shuo was not worried about safety on the road, but how well he and his family treated the money.

Lin Shuo smiled and nodded, without saying anything else.

Wang Hang walked up to Qi Yan and lay on his shoulders as usual: "Qianqian, we can make an appointment. We will meet at my home at nine o'clock tomorrow morning. Don't sleep in."

"Yes, don't worry, I won't sleep too late," Qi Yan bends under the weight of Wang Hang, "You can get me up. One centimeter must be less compressed by you."

"Point your face," Wang Hang pushed Qi Yan away disgustedly, "Can you blame me by that centimeter?"

Cen Baihe stood silently watching Qi Yan joking with his friends, with an uncontrollable smile on his face.

Lin Shuo looked at Cen Baihe like this, and the worry in his heart immediately dissipated. It seems that Cen Baihe really has deep roots in money. Only those who are full of hearts and eyes full of lovers will laugh with each other when they see the other person smiling.

More than ten years ago, the few words said by the heroine in a certain movie became popular all over the country, and later even became a vulgar sentence.

When I am unhappy, you have to make me happy.

When I am happy, you have to be happy with me.

This sentence seems very simple, but it is even harder to really want to do it.

Lovers are easy to find, but true love is hard to find.

Back at Cen's house, Cen Baihe took off his suit jacket and handed it to the aunt who invited him from the house. He turned to Qi Yan and said, "Your friend is very good."

"I agree with this," Qi Yan smiled and went upstairs side by side with him, "I may be going out for a few days recently, you remember to miss me at home."

"I'm afraid it won't work," Cen Baihe smiled. "I'm going on a business trip the day after tomorrow to inspect subsidiaries."

"Well," Qi Yan touched his chin, "then remember to miss me."

"Good." Cen Baihe smiled softly.

Qi Yan reached out and grabbed Cen Baihe's tie, letting him lower his head.

"Tweet."

A soft kiss fell on Cen Baihe's lips.

"Good night."

"Good night."

"Ouch," Cen third brother stood at the corner of the stairs with his face covered, "I didn't see anything."