Chapter 36: benefactor

"Are you here so soon?" Qi Yan saw that the person who came was Cen Baihe, and waved at him, "Come here and sit down."

Liang Feng looked at Master Qi's posture as if summoning a pet, and silently moved his gaze away.

After Cen Baihe's bodyguard handed the souvenir to Liang Feng, he whispered a few words to Cen Baihe and left Liang's house.

Liang Feng looked at the pile of things in his hand: "Boss, you come as soon as you come, what gifts do you bring?"

"It's nothing, just bought some. Some of them are cooked food, remember to take them out." Cen Baihe saw a young woman in the kitchen wiping her eyes with her head down, and expected something happened to Liang Feng's sister. So he turned his head and pretended not to see anything, and walked towards Qi Yan.

When Liang Feng returned to the kitchen, Liang Yun was washing tea cups, but her face was still a little pale.

Seeing his sister's pretending to be strong, Liang Feng felt a little uncomfortable, but at this point, she can only figure it out on her own. All he can do is to accompany her as much as possible to make her happy.

"Do you want to watch this?" Qi Yan stopped the channel on a news station and whispered to Cen Baihe, "You are too coincidental at this time."

Cen Baihe chuckled lightly, "What's wrong, didn't you come to help Sister Liang Feng watch Feng Shui, why their atmosphere is so strange?"

"It's not that there are ghosts in this family, but people have ghosts in their hearts," Qi Yan shook his head, "I really don't understand feelings." He was raised by an old man since he was a child, without parents, and he doesn't know what a normal couple is. How do they get along, but it must be abnormal between Liang Yun and her boyfriend.

Cen Baihe looked at Qi Yan Chengche's eyes, and knew that he hadn't lied. He really didn't understand the relationship between men and women. Thinking of this, Cen Baihe laughed instead, "If you don't understand, it's better to understand, and there is a beauty in understanding."

"Then do you understand?" Qi Yan asked curiously, "You are a few years older than me, you must know better than me."

"Emotion has nothing to do with age," Cen Baihe slowly shook his head, "I don't believe in such things as love."

When Liang Feng came out carrying the tea cup, he heard that the boss was talking about feelings with Master Qi. He was shocked for a moment, and then put the tea cup in front of Cen Baihe with a smile, "Master Qi, I have been working with the boss for several years. I haven't seen any woman he has been close to."

Qi Yan nodded, expressing that he understood, his expression was calm and cold, "Innately emotionally incompetent?"

But when Liang Feng entered the kitchen, he immediately revealed his true shape, "Bohe, you said that you have money, a car and a house, and you have such a dull life. What is the difference between this and salted fish?" He shook his head and sighed with emotion. "If I had a net worth like you, I would definitely travel the world, enjoy life, show off my wealth if nothing happened, and make a group of people who eat melons jealous of me every day, thinking about being scolded by people as being rich, this kind of picture is really beautiful. "

"Salted fish?" Cen Baihe was stunned for a long time before he laughed lowly.

When Qi Yan saw Cen Baihe doing this, he shook his head speechlessly. This person's smile was really low.

The lunch was very hearty. Qi Yan noticed that Liang Yun was a little restless, and sometimes put nothing on the chopsticks in his mouth. Having a relationship hurts so much, he just saw Liang Yun quite courageous. It turned out that she was only strong on the face, but she still couldn't pass the hurdle inside.