Chapter 137: relatives by marriage

Assistant Xiaolin was a little at a loss at the moment, because their big boss, who was alone in the family, really had a son.

Not a godson or an adopted son, but the son who had been missing for more than 20 years was found. I heard that this son is also the first college graduate in China, the guest of the Cen family, and the boyfriend of Cen Wuye. Watching the boss introduce the rooms to Qi Yan, as well as the helpers and bodyguards in the family, Assistant Xiaolin looked at the contract in her hand. At this moment, even if there is a contract with hundreds of millions of funds in front of the boss, she will not take care of it.

"The villa is very beautiful," Qi Yan whispered, coming down from the stairs, "There are just a few things that need to be changed."

"If you don't like anything, I will have someone change it tomorrow," Tao Yiru called in the housekeeper and motioned to him to write down what Qi Yan said.

"There are several places that will affect the fortune, but they are not too big a problem," Qi Yan said. "The rockery in the koi pond outside should be made smaller, the edges and corners of the rockery should not be too sharp, and the color of the carpet should not be too dark. , The pattern of the carpet is too cold, and it's not good for you for a long time."

Sometimes patterns and colors have an impact on people's psychology, so when decorating a house, many people will choose a warm-toned decoration style, which will make people feel more homely.

Tao Yiru's villa is very large and luxurious, but Qi Yan found that there is one thing missing in this house, that is popularity.

There is nothing wrong with the feng shui of this villa. The things Qi Yan asks Tao Yi to change are likely to give people a sense of depression. In fact, there is not much direct relationship with fortune.

Qi Yan didn't know what Tao Yiru's previous lifestyle was like. Now that she knew she was his mother, Qi Yan didn't want to change the other person's living habits, only slightly changed her living environment.

For Tao Yiru, this was due to her son's concern for her. She only had happiness in her heart, and there would be no other emotions. If it wasn't for time, she would have liked to let people change it all according to Qi Yan's opinion now.

Tao Yiru is a very attractive woman. Although she has become a little shrunk in front of Qi Yan, chatting with her is still very pleasant. Her thinking is very avant-garde, and she didn't point fingers at Qi Yan because she became his mother. Qi Yan felt that the way they get along with each other is more like a sibling, rather than a mother and son.

This atmosphere of getting along also made Qi Yan breathe a sigh of relief. If Tao Yiru really took an elder attitude to care for him everywhere, he would be uncomfortable.

For dinner, the three of them stayed at Tao Yiru's side. Tonight Tao Yiru ate half a bowl of vegetable salad and talked a lot more than usual. However, she didn't force them to stay here, just stretched out her hands. He hugged Qi Yan and said to him with a smile: "Go back and rest early. I will come to see you tomorrow morning."

Qi Yan nodded silently. Seeing Tao Yiru smiling at his appearance, Qi Yan couldn't help saying, "You also go to bed earlier."

Tao Yiru's eyelids trembled and his eye sockets were a little red: "Okay."

Qi Yan smiled silently, bent over and took the initiative to hug her: "Then...good night."

"Good night."

The car slowly drove towards the outside of the villa. Qi Yan looked back. Tao Yiru was still standing there and waving at him. Qi Yan opened the window of the car and shouted at the back: "Mom, go back, it's cold outside."