Chapter 134: Mother's telepathy

After his twelfth birthday, Qi Yan never had a dramatic unfortunate experience. When he was a child, it was because the characters were light and his fortune was not very good, so he always encountered bad luck. Even the peace talisman painted by his master could not suppress it. At that time, he did not change seven or eight peace talisman a month, which was a little abnormal. .

The master often said that his good luck in the previous twelve years was used to save his life, so after the age of twelve, his luck is particularly bad. When he was a child, he was a master and fooled him. Later, the more he learned, the more he knew, but instead he believed the words of the master. It's a pity that after he learned all this, the old man has passed away.

For him, the old man is the master, the grandfather, the father, and the elder who taught him how to behave. If there were no old man, there would be no him today.

Just as Qi Yan bent down to take off his shoes, remembering that there were two other ladies present, he immediately retracted his hands: "Is it inappropriate to take off here?"

Tao Yiru could see what Qi Yan was worrying about at a glance. She smiled: "Guests are busy talking to each other, no one comes here. Mr. Cen is right. You can't wear anything soaked, so take it off and wipe it off first. Wipe. Since you call my elder sister, then I will treat you as a younger brother. How can a younger brother twitch in front of my sister?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Deng Linlin also reacted and nodded hurriedly, "I'll take it off here anyway. No one can see it anyway. If you go to the lounge upstairs with soaked shoes, how uncomfortable would it be?" She was already there. I disliked myself countless times in my heart, so don't spill this glass of wine on her savior.

The ex-boyfriend who had been ignored by a few people was a bit embarrassed. He was a bit unwilling at first, but he met Cen Baihe's sight before he spoke. He instantly lost the courage to speak, and turned his head and left the place honestly.

Facing the three pairs of concerned eyes, Qi Yan coughed and took off his shoes in a little embarrassment. Fortunately, he was not sweaty, otherwise he would not take off his shoes if he was killed.

"Don't move," Cen Baihe saw that he was a little uncomfortable, bent over to grab his ankle, and pulled his socks off with a hand.

The movements are quite skilled, Deng Linlin thought.

As soon as he took off his soaked socks, Cen Baihe put his handkerchief on Qi Yan's feet. As a man, on this occasion, taking off his shoes in front of the two ladies was indeed a bit rude. It's okay to show your feet with a grin.

Deng Linlin, who was standing next to Qi Yan, blinked. I wonder if she was dazzled just now. Master Qi's feet seemed to be something wrong? She twisted the beginning, embarrassed to keep staring at other people's feet, afraid that others would think she was abnormal, and also afraid that there was really something wrong with Master Qi's feet. It would make people uncomfortable to keep staring at her like this.

Sometimes a word or a look can hurt someone, she doesn't want to do such a thing.

Tao Yiru sat opposite Qi Yan. Although he did not see Qi Yan's feet, he nodded in his heart when he saw the movements of Cen Baihe and Qi Yan. The people of the Cen family were as graceful and courteous as the rumors, Master Qi. Tutoring from a young age should have been very good. I really don't know what kind of people can teach such a good child.

If her child is still alive, I don't know if she is also personable, courteous and witty like this Master Qi.

"Five young masters," Huang He walked over with a bag of shoes and socks, "Let Master Qi try it to see if it fits."