Chapter 83: Heavenly Master?

Big Brother Cen stared at his younger brother for a few seconds, and then suddenly realized: "Bohe, are you worried that the little girl is just impulsive to Xiao Yan, doesn't you really like it?"

Cen Baihe turned his head to look at Qi Yan. Seeing that he stared at him blankly, he could only say abruptly.

"Feelings are things like getting along with each other slowly. Besides, it's just to meet each other and not to fall in love. If it is inappropriate," Brother Cen smiled indifferently. "This is not the old age, men and women. You must get married when you meet."

"Brother, let's forget about this," Qi Yan didn't even think about it. "I'm still young now, and I haven't considered this kind of thing."

"You're still young, you're going to be three soon..." Brother Cen remembered that it was not Qi Yan who would be thirty years old soon, but his fifth younger brother, so he swallowed what he hadn't said yet, "Since you don't have this. Xin Si, then I will help you to reject it over there."

In fact, he also felt that the little girl from his wife's family was not suitable for Qi Yan. Although she was good-looking, from a good family background, and a good girl with knowledge and knowledge, how did he think that such a girl would not be liked by Qi Yan.

Qi Yan yawned and rubbed his eyes: "Then trouble big brother."

"It was me who troubled you with this kind of thing, and it should be rejected for you now," Cen brother saw Qi Yan look tired, and knew that he was tired for a day today, and now he should rest, so he said, "Then you Rest early, Baihe, don't stay here and disturb Xiao Yan. Let's go out with me."

Cen Baihe glared at his good elder brother with a simple smile, raised his head and drank a large sip of the drink, and said in a flat tone: "Okay."

The two brothers walked out of Qi Yan's room. When passing by Cen Baihe's room, Cen Baihe opened his door and reached out to pull Big Brother Cen into his room.

"Bohe?" Brother Cen found that his fifth brother's expression didn't seem right.

"Brother," Cen Baihe took out a bottle of red wine from the wine cabinet and poured a glass for Brother Cen, "How did you think of introducing your girlfriend to money?"

"Hey? This is a good wine you treasure. It's a pity to drink it so simply and rudely." Brother Cen shook the glass, and did not sip it directly, but lowered his head and sniffed the faint aroma of the wine. Don't drink the rest, wait until tomorrow noon to make a Western-style meal."

"The people I like don't like to drink, so it doesn't matter if you give it to anyone." Cen Baihe took a sip, the taste was still astringent, and he put the glass on the table.

"The person you like?!" Brother Cen was shocked, and looked at Cen Baihe in disbelief. When did the fifth brother have someone he likes? He didn't see which woman the fifth brother had been closer to recently.

Could it be Ruan Youyi, the daughter of the Ruan family? He once heard people say that this daughter of the Ruan family seemed to have a love for his fifth brother. At the last birthday banquet of his father, he also saw the fifth brother and Master Qi with Miss Ruan sat and chatted together.

"You mean Ruan Youyi?"

"Who is that?" Cen Baihe looked at his elder brother inexplicably. When did he become familiar with Miss Ruan?

"Who else could she have?" Brother Cen was also a little dumbfounded, he couldn't be the helpers they hired.

Cen Baihe didn't expect that he had said so clearly. The eldest brother could not guess who he was talking about. He was a little helpless for a while. No wonder the eldest brother and Qianqian can chat happily. Both of them are lack of heart. of.