Chapter 45: embarrassment

Stepping on the soft carpet and walking down the stairs, Qi Yan saw countless celebrities in the hall, with clothes fragrant on his temples, and laughed at Yan Yan. However, although there were many people on the scene, the volume of everyone's speech was well controlled, and no one yelled.

Cen Baihe worried that Qi Yan was not comfortable with such occasions. He deliberately lags behind his family and stays with Qi Yan, whispering to him who is on the scene.

"The birthday star is here." As soon as Cen Qiusheng appeared, he was ridiculed by several old friends. Some praised him for being more energetic, some praised his children's filial piety, and his descendants. The atmosphere was lively and lively. Cen Qiusheng's face was flushed.

Suddenly a strange young man was added to a bunch of Cen family members, and he was also close to the old five of the Cen family. This scene attracted the attention of many guests, but they were embarrassed to ask about the identity of the young man.

"Lao Cen, who is this young man?" Old man Yuan, who has a good relationship with Cen Qiusheng, looked at Qi Yan kindly and touched his stomach with a smile, "This kid is so beautiful that he has such a good face."

"You said that you are in your seventies and eighties, and you still don't know how to use idioms," Cen Qiusheng smiled and patted Yuan's shoulder on the shoulder, "Zhong Lingyuxiu, is that a word to describe people?"

"It's almost the same." Yuan Yuan and Cen Qiusheng were the same years old, but he got married early that year, and his eldest grandson was not much younger than Cen Baihe, and he had reached the age to discuss marriage.

"This is the best friend of our fifth oldest family, surnamed Qi." Cen Qiusheng beckoned to Qi Yan, "Xiao, Mr. Qi, this is the head of the Yuan family, Yuan Chong'an."

"Qi..." Old Master Yuan narrowed his eyes, as if thinking of something, the expression in Qi Yan's eyes became more kind. The old fox, Cen Qiusheng, only called this young man Mr. Qi. I am afraid that many people present did not know that this young man with a soft smile was a very capable master.

"Mr. Yuan, hello." Qi Yan bent down and shook hands with Yuan Chong'an, "Just call me Xiao Qi."

"Looking up to Mr. Qi's name for a long time, when I saw him today, I didn't expect that Mr. Qi was so young," Yuan Chong'an smiled and shook hands with Qi Yan. "You and Bai He are good friends, don't call me such unfamiliar, just call me Uncle Yuan. "

Yuan Cheng, who was following Yuan Chong'an, couldn't help grinning. He was obviously Qi Yan's senior brother. How could he blink a generation shorter than him for no reason?

In the imperial capital, many young masters and young ladies are not much different from Cen Baihe in age, but they are one generation or two generations lower than him.

Qi Yan noticed Yuan Peng and Yuan Cheng who were following the old man Yuan, and smiled and did not respond to this name.

Cen Qiusheng opened the mouth and said: "Today is so lively, you young people gather together, we old men will not join you in the fun."

As soon as Shou Xing Gong said this, many young people praised him for looking very young, and some said that they would like to listen more to the elders, which would benefit them a lot. Although they couldn't wait to put their wings in their hearts and fly away, there were a lot of beautiful words on the face.

Cen Qiusheng didn't take these young people's words seriously, and cheerfully let these young people go away, and the whole person was very kind.

"Did not eat at noon?" Cen Baihe and Qi Yan went to the food self-service area. Seeing that he put some food on the plate, they also followed his actions and took a plate to pick the food.