Chapter 99: Long Yin

A quarter of the chance is not small, but this decision involves a hundred lives, and no one dares to make this big bet.

Everyone was silent. One minute later, the psychologist said: "I have had bad luck since I was a kid, and I will lose every bet, so I can't make this decision."

When he said this, everyone was thinking about their luck in the past. In fact, the people who can board this plane are all elites from all walks of life. Naturally, their luck will not be too bad, but it may be that they have used almost all their luck, so they boarded this death flight.

If you can live well, no one wants to die.

Now they are at an altitude of tens of thousands of feet, there are bombs in the plane, and the escape door cannot be opened. Some of them may be accomplices of the captain. This is simply a **** escape mode.

Most of the people retreated, and the remaining few who did not speak, their faces were full of hesitation.

The middle-aged man looked back at the crowd, and finally turned his gaze to Cen Baihe: "The Cen family has always been good for generations and has always been blessed by the heavens. Even the bomb was discovered by Mr. Cen. Let you make this decision. "

Cen Baihe did not speak.

The middle-aged man looked at other people again: "Do you have any opinions?"

At this time, it is not to see who has more wealth and background, but to see who has better luck and who accumulates more virtue. Everyone knows the good deeds the Cen family has done over the years. In addition, Cen Baihe's luck has always been exceptionally good. With the help of a master, the sickness disappeared.

In the face of great difficulties, many people will subconsciously avoid choices and responsibilities, so no one opposes the decision of the middle-aged man.

"Mr. Cen," the middle-aged man handed the scissors to Cen Baihe. Cen Baihe glanced at the tool in his hand. Are these scissors for sewing clothes?

"There are no suitable tools on the plane. This pair of scissors is very sharp. Let's make do with it," the middle-aged man wiped his forehead and grinned. People who can still laugh at this kind of juncture, the psychological quality is also as good as heaven.

Cen Baihe squeezed the scissors, watched the time on the time bomb go by minute by minute, and watched these threads a little bit of difficulty.

This kind of plot is often played in TV dramas, choosing one of several threads, but the colors of those threads are different. Anyway, you can choose according to your preferences. The few threads here are all sputum yellow, and there is nothing special. Place.

He took a deep breath, and the scissors reached one of the lines.

"Mr. Cen! Wait a minute," a fat man was pale and his eyes were full of panic. "There is still a little time left. Why don't you think about it slowly. Come on, take a deep breath."

Cen Baihe looked down at the things in front of him, remembering what Qian Qian had said.

Qian Qian said that he was born a very noble person, and the purple qi on his body can not only protect himself, but even others. He clenched the scissors in his hand, and when he was about to make up his mind, suddenly there seemed to be dragon roars in his ears.

Two times, he heard two dragons.

Cen Baihe let out a sigh of relief and pressed the scissors before everyone had time to react.

Click.

In a short period of less than a second, everyone on the plane finally realized what a second is like a year, and many people even closed their eyes uncontrollably.