Chapter 93: Who lives at the opposite door

"What are you talking about, Qi Yan left the imperial capital? Where did he go?" Hearing the following report, the man in the black suit almost exploded in his lungs.

After they attacked a few young generations of profound practitioners before, the relevant departments have protected these profound practitioners very well, saying that they would treat these profound practitioners as rare treasures to protect them. Now they have finally found out the whereabouts of a promising master in the young warlock world, and they have also formulated an attack plan against him, but the target of the attack has patted his **** and left!

Is this person too lucky, or are they too unlucky?

"Where did you go?"

"I don't know. Since he came out of the Cen's house, he has been rushing to the airport. There are several cars in the dark to protect him. Some are from special groups, and some are private bodyguards of the Cen's family. Our people dare not follow. Go up."

"Damn," the man in the suit cursed unwillingly, "Is this man a cat?"

With such good luck, every time they want to do something, they are almost a little bit successful.

But this is what made them feel aggrieved for a long time.

"Check, let people go to hack the airline's system and retrieve the passenger information."

Everyone was silent.

Conquer the internal system of airlines in China, is this when China has no hackers or what? This is not making a hacker movie, just playing this hand casually, do you want to be caught in to drink tea?

With such a pig captain, they feel very tired.

"Why are you not talking?!"

"Captain, are you kidding?" a warrior stood up and asked.

"Who is joking with you?" The captain patted the table angrily. "You have been tossing back and forth for so long, thinking about this method and that method all day long, but even the foundation of others is not hurt. I am still in the mood to joke with you! "

No, we would rather you were joking.

I don't know why, they feel desperate in their hearts, inexplicably sad that they are the cannon fodder of the villain.

Ma Song sat in the empty room, staring blankly at the pictures on the wall.

The photo was taken a few days ago. He, his fiancee and his parents were all together and took a beautiful photo. Everyone in the photo was laughing. Even his dog was sticking out his tongue in front of the camera to be cute. At that time, his mother said that this photo could be used as a family portrait and hung on the wall in the living room. Many people are envious.

How happy he was at the beginning, how painful he is now.

Picking up the beer on the table and taking a sip, Ma Song cried with a headache. There was no sound in the whole room except his cry.

"Wow!"

"Wow!"

A furry and warm little guy leaned over and licked his arm with his tongue. Ma Song raised his head and saw his pet dog wagging his tail. He hiccuped and hugged the dog and continued crying. The puppy's tail swept away, and he did not move obediently, letting the owner hold it and act like a baby.

Suddenly, its ears stood up, and there was someone outside!

"Qianqian, are you sure it's here?" Wang Hang glanced at the door with the word "Fu", and looked back at the opposite door. He saw that there was a small bronze mirror hanging on the door. When did things look foggy, he didn't like it subconsciously.