Chapter 49: Very cute

After reading the plan of Qianfei Technology Company, Liang Feng understood why the boss didn't cooperate with this company. But from the point of view of profit, there is no big problem with this plan, but some means of making money are a bit unsightly. Other bosses who only care about benefits may not care about this. However, although their boss is indifferent on the face, he is more repulsive of some methods that entrap customers.

"If you don't look at other people's methods, you won't be able to look at it. It's not a good name to talk about it." Liang Feng threw the plan aside, arranged for someone to contact the person in charge of Qianfei's side, and asked him to find a reason to refuse Qianfei's side. Cooperation invitation.

"Assistant Liang," a department manager knocked on the door and came in, placing the documents in his hand in front of him, "This is the department's new report. You can take a look."

"Thanks," Liang Feng smiled at the department manager and suddenly said, "By the way, how is the branch's new project doing?"

"This..." The department manager was embarrassed and was not very optimistic about the progress of the new project. "The traffic over there is very inconvenient, so the previous project was carried out relatively slowly. In addition to the flooding some time ago, the project was also shelved. It took a long time, and the progress was fully restored last month."

"No one can predict such things as natural disasters and man-made disasters," Liang Feng nodded, "I see, you go busy, the progress over there has to be hard for you to keep watching."

The department manager smiled and said, "It should be."

After the department manager went out, Liang Feng frowned and opened an email. It was a photo of the branch manager having dinner with a female artist. The other party's face was full of smiles, but the project was delayed. Anxiety.

No wonder the boss said, pay more attention to this person, this person is indeed very problematic.

"Didn't you tell you to call me before you leave?" Qi Yan lay on the sofa sleepily, looking at Cen Baihe with his messy hair, "Why didn't you call me?"

"I guess you may still be asleep, I just want you to sleep a little longer," Cen Baihe opened the refrigerator and took out two bottles of drinks from it. "It's still early, you clean up slowly."

Qi Yan took the drink and took a sip. The cold touch made him feel a lot more energetic, "Then you sit for a while, and I'll change my clothes."

"Yeah." Cen Baihe got up and walked to the balcony. He looked at the flowers and plants that Qi Yan had raised, and touched the leaves of a pot of succulents. Qian Qian looked lazy, but these flowers and plants were well raised.

After a while, Qi Yan changed his clothes and came out. Seeing that Cen Baihe was looking at the flowers and plants on his balcony, he picked up a fist-sized Guanyin lotus and gave it to him: "Come on, give you a pot, the name is auspicious."

Cen Baihe stretched out his hand to take it, and thanked him in a low voice.

"You're welcome, just tell me what flowers you like next time," Qi Yan waved his hand generously, "It's not about eating, I'm hungry, so let's go."

Cen Baihe held the Guanyin lotus in his hand and turned his head to see the curled eyelashes on Qi Yan's eyelids. He felt that his heart seemed to have been brushed by these eyelashes. It was a bit uncomfortable for the numbness, but he was reluctant to take a look.

The two came to a hot pot restaurant with a very good reputation in the car. Cen Baihe sat at the table under the worried eyes of the two bodyguards.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen," Qi Yan put a bottle of stomach medicine on the table and said to two bodyguards who appeared to be a little worried. "Your fifth master is fine, so don't get used to him too much."