Chapter 8: Rest (replaced)

The rain stopped at about 7:30 in the evening. Qi Yan put on his shoes and said to the three people sitting on the stools properly: "Let's go now."

"Good, good." Du Dong hurriedly followed. He didn't even wear his shoes, so he hurriedly dragged the heel of his shoes, followed up, and the assistant who followed him carefully closed the door for Qi Yan.

"Master, don't you bring any tools?" Du Dong glanced at Qi Yan Kongkong's hands, "I still need to buy something. Just ask, we will buy it."

"What to buy?" Qi Yan pressed the elevator button and turned to Du Dong. "We are not filming TV dramas, and we don't have to kill demons, so we don't need things like peach wood swords and compasses."

Du Dong looked in admiration, an expert is an expert, and he does things so calmly.

As a self-made businessman, Du Dong is quite a local tyrant in his car hobby. Qi Yan glanced at the brand and model of the car. The price was about three or four million yuan, which seemed to be very valuable.

"Master, please." The assistant opened the door for Qi Yan.

After Qi Yan got in, he smelled a faint mint smell in the car, looked around, and found several mint-scented sachets in the car.

"My daughter put these. She said that it is hot in summer and people tend to get sleepy. Putting some mint in it will make it difficult for the driver to get lost while driving." Du Dong saw Qi Yan's eyes fall on the mint sachet, and smiled. With pride, "This child has been filial since he was a child, has good grades, and is well-behaved..."

But thinking of his daughter lying in the hospital, Du Dong's voice was a little choked, and he couldn't continue.

Seeing him like this, Qi Yan looked slightly calm, and persuaded, "Mr. Du don't have to worry, your daughter will definitely be fine."

"Master Xie said," Du Dongchao Qi Yan gave a smile that was uglier than crying, "As long as they are okay, I am willing to do anything."

Hearing this, Qi Yan didn't say anything more, just looked down at his palm in a daze. His palm prints are very clear and there are no messy lines. The old man once said that his palm prints are precious to life, and he did not see where he was.

Healers do not heal themselves, and those who know fortune-telling will not be able to calculate their own destiny. However, Qi Yan didn't care about his future destiny at all. People live in the world and only the unknown has expectations. If there are no expectations, what is the difference between life and a pool of stagnant water?

Du Dong's house is a two-story villa. The grass and flowers in the villa are very messy, and it seems that they have not been taken care of for a while. Entering the house, it gives people a sense of coldness that is not popular, and the curtains are also tightly drawn, which makes people feel very uncomfortable.

"Let the master laugh, because I have been staying in the company and the hospital recently, and all the homes have not been taken care of." Du Dong smiled awkwardly, pressing the switch in the corner, and the whole room was brightly lit.

In terms of decoration style, the Du's family is more tasteful than the Yang's, but Qi Yan never expected that he would see a Tang Sancai ornament at the Yang's price.

Tang Sancai is a famous variety among the cultural relics, but this kind of thing is really not suitable to be placed at home, let alone in the living room. In ancient times, this thing belonged to the category of sacrificial objects. Only the dead can use it. There is absolutely no reason for living people to use it.